a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Add a New Contact
Touch the "Main Menu" soft key on your LG phone, or use the directional keys on your phone to select the "Main Menu" option.
Touch or select the "Contacts" option to access a menu that allows you to add a new contact. Select the "New Contact" option using the soft key or directional keys. This action opens a blank contact template.
Touch or select one of the blank number fields, such as Mobile 1 or Work. Use the keypad to enter the appropriate number into the field. Add the contact name in the same manner. Touch or select "Save" to complete the addition of the new contact.
Add a New Number to an Existing Contact
Touch the "Main Menu" soft key, or use the directional keys on your phone to select the "Main Menu" option.
Touch or select the "Contacts" option. Scroll through your contact list and select an existing contact to whom you want to add a number. Touch or select the "Edit" option.
Touch or select one of the blank number fields, such as Mobile 1 or Work. Use the keypad to enter the appropriate number into the field. Edit the contact name in the same manner if desired. Touch or select "Save" to save the new number under the existing contact.
Assigning Direct Dialing Numbers Speed dialing, as available in other feature phones, is not available. However, you are able to directly save a contact to your Home screen. To set a contact as Direct dial: 1. Press (Home Key) >(Menu Key) > Add > Shortcuts > Direct dial. 2. Tap a contact from your Contact List. The contact will be shown on the Home screen. Direct Dial- Simply tap the contact on the Home screen.
1. In Idle mode, select Keypad and enter a phone number. 2. Select options ----> Add to Phonebook -----> New. 3. Select Phone or SIM. 4. Enter contact information. 5. Select Save to add the contact to memory.
have the callers number in you cell...go to option once in phonebook...pick the number you wish diverted.....if you have the persons home,job and moms number....divert cell to mom...mom to job...job to their home and home to cell...cover all area where they may call you from....been there before...(they would have to call you from an unknown number
Create contact (Menu 2.3)
Use this menu to add a new contact to Phonebook.
Storing a number in the phone’s memory
1. Select Phone.
2. Change the settings or enter information about the
• First name/Last name: assign a name.
• Mobile/Home/Office/Fax/Other: add a
number in any category.
You can change the number type, or set the
number as the default for the contact by
pressing <Options> and selecting Change
type or Mark as default number.
• Email: assign an e-mail address.
• Graphic ID: assign a caller ID image to alert you to a call from the person.
• Ringtone: assign a ringtone to alert you to a
call from the person.
• Group: assign the number to a caller group.
• Birthday: enter the person’s birthday.
• Notes: add a memo about the person.
3. Press <Save> or [ ] to save the contact.
Storing a number on the SIM card
1. Select SIM.
2. Select New or Update.
3. Enter information about the contact:
• Name: assign a name.
• Phone number: add a number.
• Location: assign a location number.
4. Press <Save> or [ ] to save the contact.
Try entering the number with out the space.
With that model phone you should be able to enter up to 5 numbers per contact (Home, Office, Mobile, fax, pager). Maybe its not letting you enter two numbers of the same type, i.e. "office" or "home". Strange quirk but try that approach.
Also be in "standby mode" when you edit or add. Another strange quirk but try that too.