Question about Motorola Mobility L6 Cellular Phone
I have tried the blue tooth action but I still get "unable to download message" when trying to retrieve a 19.41KB photo I have been sent.
Go to phones settings and select the restore factory option and put 00000000.......u rphone will be automatick restart..den ur this problem will be gone
Posted on May 26, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2015 | Cell Phones
Jun 08, 2012 | Cell Phones
You should check MMS profile setting. The proper setting should be configured before sending or receiving MMS. To retrieve the MMS automatically, you should set the settings at "Auto download" settings. To check,
1. Go to Message from the idle screen.
2. Go to "Settings" and then "Multimedia messages."
3. Select "Receiving options" and "Home network."
4. Go to "Foreign network" menu and check the status
5. If it is set at "Auto download", you can receive MMS automatically.
6. If it is set at "Manual", you should operate MMS retrieve function manually.
Mar 10, 2011 | Cell Phones
Aug 13, 2010 | Cell Phones
Aug 10, 2010 | LG Cell Phones
May 26, 2010 | Lands Phones
Dec 30, 2009 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Nov 06, 2008 | Canon PowerShot SD850 IS Digital Camera
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: