Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
The top two rows of my iphone do not respond.
I can't get into Settings or Touch.
I don't know how to replace the firmware 1.02 Firmware general.plist1.1.1 Firmware general.plist given to me as a solution from you.
Can you help?
I tried solution on Unlocked 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 versions. Just follow the steps they have been explained really easy way. Dont think this is too hard. Just follow them it will work:
1) download WinSCP on your PC (google it) and run the application
2) download new general.plist file (google it) on laptop
3) download OpenSSH on your iphone (it will not show on iphone but its there so dont worry)
4) connect the laptop and iphone through the same wireless network.
5) write the ipaddress of the iphone from(Settings>Wifi>network details to which you are connected to shows you the ipaddress)
6) Goto laptop on WinSCP type the ipaddress of the iphone in host name field and username: root and password: alpine and then hit Login.
7) it will open like an explorer view of your iphone files on laptop then click on root on the left side. then Click Applications> preferences> replace the general.plist file with the one you downloaded. you have Done the major part.
Now unplug iphone click Settings> General>Touch and reduce the senstivity to 0. 0 gives you the highest touch sensitivity.
9) Now be happy it works….
If you have questions reply to me with your email address i will reply back
Posted on Aug 13, 2008
Posted on Jul 13, 2010
Hi i have the same problem like u do you find some solution please send me amswer email@example.com
Posted on Jun 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2016 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Aug 11, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jun 16, 2011 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
May 29, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jun 01, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Sep 04, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jul 01, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
May 23, 2008 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Aug 18, 2007 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
5,296 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!