Question about Dell Wireless 2350 Router
I see. You can try changing the wireless settings of the router. You can do that by accessing the web based utility of the router. Here are the instructions:
1. Click the Start button, and then click Run.
2. Type the following text in the Open box: http://my.router
3. If this is the first time configuring your Dell Wireless 2350 Broadband Router, or if the user name and password have not been changed from the default settings, type admin in the User Name field and admin in the Password field.
4. Click the OK button. The Configuration screen appears.
5. Under the Basic settings, under Wireless Settings change the channel from Auto to 1, 6, or 11.
If that does not work, you can try updating the firmware of the router. You can download the firmware from this site:
Here are the instructions on how to upgrade:
1. Reaccess the configuration page of the router using a wired computer.
2. Click on System Tools, find Firmware Upgrade.
3. Click Browse and search for the firmware you downloaded from the site I gave you earlier. Select it and then start the upgrade. Let the firmware finish its upgrade.
Posted on May 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2010 | D-Link DIR-855 Wireless Router
Dec 22, 2009 | Belkin F5D7234-4 Router
Oct 26, 2009 | NetGear WNDR3300 - RangeMax Dual Band...
Feb 01, 2009 | Belkin N Wireless Modem-Router F5D8633au4A
Sep 30, 2008 | Linksys EtherFast Cable/DSL Router
May 04, 2008 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Apr 30, 2008 | Linksys WRT54GX2 Wireless-G Broadband...
177 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: