Question about Dell Wireless 2350 Router
I see. You can try changing the wireless settings of the router. You can do that by accessing the web based utility of the router. Here are the instructions:
1. Click the Start button, and then click Run.
2. Type the following text in the Open box: http://my.router
3. If this is the first time configuring your Dell Wireless 2350 Broadband Router, or if the user name and password have not been changed from the default settings, type admin in the User Name field and admin in the Password field.
4. Click the OK button. The Configuration screen appears.
5. Under the Basic settings, under Wireless Settings change the channel from Auto to 1, 6, or 11.
If that does not work, you can try updating the firmware of the router. You can download the firmware from this site:
Here are the instructions on how to upgrade:
1. Reaccess the configuration page of the router using a wired computer.
2. Click on System Tools, find Firmware Upgrade.
3. Click Browse and search for the firmware you downloaded from the site I gave you earlier. Select it and then start the upgrade. Let the firmware finish its upgrade.
Posted on May 23, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2010 | D-Link DIR-855 Wireless Router
Apr 05, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Feb 01, 2009 | Belkin N Wireless Modem-Router F5D8633au4A
Nov 18, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 04, 2008 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Apr 30, 2008 | Linksys WRT54GX2 Wireless-G Broadband...
178 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: