Question about Computers & Internet
Which sit i download the presario c700 sound driver
Posted on Mar 23, 2009
Here are the list of drivers for Presario laptop with an Intel Processor.
Realtek RTL8100CL/RTL8110Sb NIC Driver:
Intel Pro Wireless Driver:
Synaptics Touchpad Driver:
HP Help and Support Driver for Microsoft Windows XP:
This model of Presario has an audio controller that supports the high definition audio. You need to have Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio installed on the computer before installing the audio driver. Here is the link for the Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture driver that need to be installed before installing the audio driver:
Conexant CX20549-12 High Definition Audio Driver:
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp36090 folder and the double click the V32 folder. Select the .inf file, click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Similarly install Modem Driver:
Conexant CX20548 Modem Driver for Microsoft Windows XP
1.Right click on "Modem device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
2. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
3. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
4. Click Next and then select "Modem" from the list.
5. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
6. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp33890 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2b) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Installation Instructions :
1. Download the .exe file to a directory on your hard drive.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Restart the notebook when the installation is complete.
Download these files and save them for back up for future use
Posted on May 26, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 29, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 02, 2010 | Nokia 6600
Jun 17, 2010 | IBM (02R4087) Motherboard
May 20, 2009 | Panasonic KX-FLB801 All-In-One Laser...
Jan 17, 2009 | Echo Indigo Stereo Output Device for...
Sep 18, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
Aug 11, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
644 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!