Question about Prosonic PD-007 DVD Player
Looking for code to program One For All brand universal remote for my Prosonic PD-007 DVD player. Couldn't find this player listed in the menus at oneforall.com so I'm hoping there is an alternative code I can manually enter. Any other info or codes to unlock additional features for this DVD player are also welcomed.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: protron pd-007
I finally, after several months of just giving up, figured out how to get my Protron 007 DVD player to work. I hope this works for you. I have a Sanyo TV with the video controls on the front. Here are the instructions that worked for me.
1. Turn on TV
2. switch TV to video
3. Wait for "Protron" screen (Try the PSCAN button it doesn't show.)
4. Press setup and a menu will appear with 4 icons: Language, TV, a Hammer, and an Exit icon.
5. The only two icons I needed to use were TV and the Hammer.
6. TV icon: 4 choices: a) TV TYPE = choose 4.3 LB (mine was not set there); b) TV SYSTEM = NTSC; c) VIDEO = CBBS + S - video; d) DIGITAL OUT = SPDIF/RAW.
7. HAMMER icon: 4 choices: a) PARENTAL - 8; b) PASSWORD - I didn't choose one; c) ANGLE MARK: ON; d) DEFAULT: Read.
Suggestion: If that doesn't work trying playing around with the settings to see if you can get the right combination.
I hope I made your day. I know how frustrating this can be.
Posted on Jan 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2016 | LG "32"" inch New 2011 HD LCD TV With HD...
Apr 09, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Feb 03, 2016 | GE Televison & Video
Jan 08, 2016 | Sony Televison & Video
Sep 08, 2010 | Protron PD-007 DVD Player
Sep 21, 2017 | Philips Televison & Video
Apr 17, 2009 | Televison & Video
650 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: