Question about Sony KP-65WV700 65" Rear Projection HDTV
I am going to purchase this tv but the seller it has the following problem:
"This TV functions fine, but does not have the blue lighting working properly because the blue magnifier lens came loose. If this lens is repaired, then the TV would work perfectly."
Is this something that is easily/inexpensively fixable? If so, how can this be fixed?
The coolant thickens over time causing an out of focus blue. 3 gun projectors are a technology of the past. Don't waste any money on this. You'll be miserable and continuously harassed by some problem or the other. Not worth it even if he's giving it away free.
Posted on May 21, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 20, 2014 | Compaq Presario CQ60-220US PC Laptop
Feb 29, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Feb 15, 2012 | Philips Televison & Video
Aug 20, 2011 | Sharp 55R-WP4H 55" Rear Projection...
Jul 27, 2011 | Televison & Video
1. Turn on the TV using the remote control. In most cases, you will need the original Jensen remote to unlock the TV if you aren't sure of the unlock code. You can purchase an original replacement online if necessary.
2. Look at the screen. If you see a red key on the bottom of the screen, press "Function" and "Mute" on the remote at the same time. This will unlock the channel. Do this if you want to bypass the lock to watch a certain show or channel while leaving the TV locked. All other channels will remain locked and the TV will lock again when it is turned off.
3. Unlock all of the channels on the TV by entering 0711 or 3308. These are the Jensen factory reset codes that will reset the TV to the original factory settings. By doing this, you will loose any information that you have stored in the TV, such as channel labels and schedules. You will have to program the TV again by going through the entire initial set up.
4. Call the technical support service number in your owner's manual if neither of those codes work. A technician can help you troubleshoot the television as the problem may not be the parental lock feature. Have the model number and serial number of the TV available when you call.
5. Take your television to a TV repair shop if neither of the codes work and the TV locked by itself while it was turned on. In this case, the TV may need to be rewired
Feb 22, 2011 | Jensen TS2750J TV
May 05, 2009 | Mitsubishi WD-65731 65" HDTV
Oct 29, 2008 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-36FS120 36" TV
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: