When i switch my phone on it says i have an answer message on line one,when i select the listen option there's nothing there but the answer phone message icon stays on all the time how do i delete it off and acess the message
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
LifehackerJul 15, 2011 - Cell phones and smartphones will differ in the menu options and buttons, but in general, the process of sending a text message to someone else's phone is pretty straightforward. From your phone's main menu find the "Messages" or "Messaging" option or application. Then select "Text Message" or "Text Messaging."
IF your talking about your Voicemail recording, (these steps will only work for AT&T and T-Mobile that i know of) dial into your vm once you have listened to all messages select option 4 for admin options then option 3 for greetings, then follow the system to change the vm recording
You can change the number of times the phone rings before the unit answers calls. You can select 2 to 7 rings, or “Auto”. “Auto”: The unit answers after 2 rings when new messages have been recorded, and after 5 rings when there are no new messages. If you call your phone from outside to listen to new messages, you will know that there are no messages when the phone rings for the 3rd time. You can then hang up without being charged for the call. 1 Press OK. Select “Answer System”, then press >(Right navigation button). 2 Select “Settings”, then press >. 3 Select “Number of Rings”, then press >. 4 Select the desired setting, then press >. 5 Press End button
Press1 and hold it or call your own number. When you hear your message press wither # or * and go to message settings. (It is usually #) Then listen to your options and select the one you want to change your greetings.
SOME WORKAROUNDs - which MAY NOT WORK for everyone!
while ensuring that the TBB line is ON HOOK - NOT OFF HOOK:
1) LISTEN to your NEW VM through the Portal. If you listen through Email forwarding - this will NOT cancel the flashing VMWI.
2) Access your TBB VoiceMail from another phone (cell) or through RemotePhone. LISTEN to your NEW VM from there.
The flashing VMWI should be OFF and back to normal operation! You need to repeat the above steps for any NEW VM.
•You need to have at least one NEW VM that you have not listened to for the above to work. So if there are no NEW VM, phone your TBB line and create one. Then LISTEN to it from the Remote Phone/ cell phone, or delete it from the Portal, and the light should go off.
•Note that listening to or deleting OLD VM (whether in CURRENT or SAVED folders) will do nothing!
@pavlicmasterr u dumb?read the question nicelythe person is asking about personalized sms tone and see what are answering for.
one line answer Nokia is still to introduce this facility like LG and SAMSUNG.
Settings: In Settings dialog you can set the following options for Best Answering Machine:
* Greetings - allows setting up the greetings played on pick-up; * Active in profiles - defines in which profiles the application will pick-up the phone and record messages; * Storage - allows selecting on which disk the records will be saved; * Pick up after - sets the time after which the call will be answered; * Record time - maximum amount of time the message is being recorded; * Format - message file format (amr,wav); * Icon - configures the visibility of the icon displaying application activity and presence of new messages; depending on this parameter, can be shown in standby screen only (Phone application) or in any application; * Play volume - play volume for the greeting; * Records lifetime - automatically removes old messages;
Messages: In this view you can listen to new and old messages, delete unnecessary messages, send the recorded messages and call the person directly from this view.
During the call:
When Answering Machine is processing an incoming call, you will see a dialog showing the application's progress with the ability to stop it:
* Answer - when this command is chosen during a call, it stops greeting playback or message record and you can continue talking to the caller; * Hang up - stops greeting playback or message recording and terminates the call; hope this will be helpful...