Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3xx Cellular Phone

5 Answers

Rubber Parts needed

The left rubber bumper on my V3xx fell out and I can't find it. Can I buy the parts?

Posted by on

  • 1 more comment 
  • gbeag Jun 03, 2008

    Does anyone know where you can buy those little rubber feet on the motorola razr v3xx that are attached to the display screen? I had the left one fall out on me, so I am looking for replacements. They are currently black.

  • Anonymous Jun 06, 2008

    the little black bumper also fell of of my brand new motorazr, model no...V3xx. How can i go about replacing it?

  • riggerseal Sep 07, 2008

    To Whom It May Concern:

    The small plastic and/or rubber "Charger Cover" broke and ultimately pulled out of my r3xx cell telephone. Now the rx33 charger door is totally open to dirt and water contamination. Does anyone sell this small 2 cent part? I know it is a small deal, but would like to get it replaced. Obviously Motorola wants to sell another phone and simply let their existing customers go without any repair parts.

    Please help me find this part.

    Thank you,




5 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

I have had the same issue, twice now. Here's where you can get the replacement pads for the Razr V3xx phone. Each full set of pads is $2.99. The company is Cellular Nationwide Network at:

The first set I had to order arrived just fine (goes through customs, since this is a Canadian company) and fit perfectly. I order two sets at a time since this seems to be a recurrent issue with this phone, and to make it worth the $5.00 shipping charge (which is pretty reasonable).

Good luck!

Posted on Jun 16, 2008

  • Idgal Jun 16, 2008

    Oh, I should also tell you where to find this part at

    it is listed under Razr V3i OEM black rubber screw covers



  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.

  • Expert
  • 173 Answers

Actually you can buy the lil rubber stoppers on ebay but there kind of a rip off i think like 5 bucks for 3 or 4 of those lil things. the phone looks alot nicer with them tho so it might be somethign you want to invest in. i can probably send you some in an envelope, what color is it black or gray? you can plop them back in and but a lil crazy glue on the end to keep it in there

Posted on May 29, 2008


I found this website - they call the part 'USB Grommet Cover', in all different colors.

Posted on Oct 07, 2008

Use superglue when you stick the pads back in the holes. The original glue is not strong enough.

Posted on Sep 04, 2008

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

Not sure if you can buy parts but the same thing happened to me. It also happened to my girlfriends phone but she has the origianl razor, not sure of the model number.

I think it's a common problem. I'd suggest contacted a service centre to see if they have any and how much, etc.

Posted on May 29, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do I refit the rubber strip on bottom edge of front bumper that's come adrift ?

Due to the age of the vehicle and the fact that these type of situations usually happen due to physical damage. I would look to a pop riveter with backing washers and a good adhesive, Simply glue it in place, after cleaning both pieces with a solvent such as paint thinner, use tape to hold it in place and then drill it and pop rivet it using backing washers front and back at equal distances for further mechanical strength. Do both ends then the middle and then the middle of those open spaces that are left, depending on the width of the rubber strip you may have to do this again with the remaining undivided spaces.

Jul 22, 2014 | Vehicle Parts & Accessories

1 Answer

What is strip of rubber called that spans behind tailgate on bumper of 1993 buick century special?

from dealer spare parts , wreckers that have your vehicle , after market rubber shops . Those are the places I would be looking in.

May 08, 2014 | 1993 Buick Century

1 Answer

Rear bushing, missing over axle. body hitting axle

im pretty sure you can buy a rubber bumper at any auto parts store. if not try and get one from a junk yard it will be a lot cheaper. good-day !!

Jun 29, 2011 | Plymouth Voyager Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I need to buy replacement rubber feet for rival slow cooker. I cannot find a web site that sells them.

I found what appears to be an exact replacement rubber foot for the Rival oval crock pot at ACE Hardware. They're called a "Rubber Bumper" and the part number is #405756. Amusingly this was in the "Automotive" drawer in their small parts area, labeled "General Use: Ford". Ha! Anyway, I had two missing rubber feet and after installation I can't tell these replacements are any different than the originals. Or look here:

Jan 31, 2011 | Rival SCV702 Slow Cooker

1 Answer

N12 Bostitch comp nailer, need a few inner parts. Where can they be located? An inside rubber piece fell apart.

I have seen these parts available on ebay. They are using parts from old Unicatch roofing nailer and Max cn55 coil nailer. I have an old craftsman lathe and cut parts from other nailers to fit. This is hit and miss and does not work as well as max parts. You can be creative or just buy parts from ebay. Good luck

Jan 12, 2011 | Stanley Bostitch N12 Coil Nailer...

1 Answer

I have a very old Olympia portable manual typewriter Ser# 1577074. The rubber bumpers that fit between the covers and the frame are worn out so the carriage rubs on on the covers while typing in lower...


Parts are not going to be available for that typewriter anymore. That means you have to get creative. Either go to your local hardware store or a Home Depot. and look for rubber bumpers that you might affix to the bottom of something to prevent it from scratching a surface. Yous should be able to find something like that in the hardware section.


Aug 29, 2010 | Olympia Office Equipment & Supplies

1 Answer

97 ford explorer rubber part

Not sure with your discription of the part your asking..need more detail..possible: sway bar link ??, steering stop bumper ???,suspenion limit bumper?????? hope this helped ....sorry

Jul 08, 2009 | 1997 Ford Explorer AWD

1 Answer

Left front sway bar has lost the lower bolt. Replace bolt & rubber or the whole thing?

You can buy a kit with everything you need from any auto parts store. If you mean replace the sway bar its self no you do not, unless its broke or bent.

Apr 15, 2009 | 2000 Ford Ranger SuperCab

1 Answer

Broken lid

hey greeniis1 i dont know if you ever found the parts you needed but i did ..

Dec 27, 2008 | Mr. Coffee ISTX95

2 Answers

Kinderkraft crib

You just take the drop down side off and put the mattress at the lowest setting. We have the same crib and used it for a few months as a toddler bed.

Jan 11, 2008 | Kinderkraft Vermont Crib

Not finding what you are looking for?
Motorola Mobility RAZR V3xx Cellular Phone Logo

802 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Motorola Mobility Cell Phones Experts

Virgil Wolter

Level 1 Expert

29 Answers

Rami Obeid

Level 1 Expert

16 Answers

D. E. Hev

Level 3 Expert

1179 Answers

Are you a Motorola Mobility Cell Phone Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides