- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I had the same problem with my mp3, i fixed mine by. when you load your mp3 player onto your computer try creating a folder name it something like classic, pop, rock, favorites and then try loading your songs into the folder. I can't promise it will work but that works for most mp3s. hope everything works out! good luck, sam
may be ur pc windows has problem....i have also same problem for so many days when i connect it with my pc it doesnt show anything then i changed my windows then i connect it it shows samsung portable device in "my computer"...then enjoy with ur uploading
Here is the user manual for your player if you need it;
Page 18 states that you can only sync with wmp 10, there is no alternative software that will do the job.
Hope this helps :)
I think you should ask yourself these questions:
1) Are the song formats compatible with your MP3 player?
2) Is it possible that the website(s) you downloaded them from had/have given you faulty songs?
3) Am I smart enough to figure ot without PC Geek's help that I might need to try to download a different song on the same computer, the same songs on a different computer, or a different song on a different computer?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should have your solution.