a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi,try to my advice you get out your memory card from your cellphone,and try to reformat your cellphone and memory card.but before you reformat your cellphone,you need to back up or save your contacts to sim memory.after that you reformat your cellphone,you reformat also your memory card to computer,i aware you if you reformat your memory card all data or files you save is delete all.nokia reformat manual just dial
hi , you phone have have a carive virus ,a virus that sending automatic mms to someone who texting you..you always see the message in you outbox ,right? ..as of now your memory card and phone is infected by the said virus ...here is the solution for your problem ..
1.make sure that you save all your important files ,like numbers in phonebook because it will be deleted 2..turn off your phone 3.unplugged your MEMORY CARD 4..turn on the phone with sim card 5.type *#7370# ,it will asking for locked code 6..enter locked code ,(if not change the default code is 12345) 7.the phone will now reboot ,wait until its done and the virus is gone in your phone..
but there is still virus in the memory card ,if you insert it in the phone the virus will back so you have to reformat the memory card ..you need a card reader ,connect to the computer but save first all your important files then after saving you will now select reformat...
hope it will help you ,thanks for trusting fixya...
1. Transfer files to your computer that you don't want deleted. 2. On your camera, select "Menu." Go to "Set Up," and choose "Format." 3. Choose "Memory Card" and authorize the Reformat. This will clear everything off of your memory card. 4. Connect your camera to your computer with a USB cord, taking note of what drive it creates. It should be the E: drive, but each computer is different. 5. Download a free anti-virus program such as Avast! or AVG, or open you computer's default anti-virus software. 6. Choose a drive scan. Select the drive that your camera is in, and then initiate the scan. The anti-virus software will identify if there are any viruses left on the camera. 7. If there are no viruses found, you were able to delete them while reformatting the memory card, and you are done. If the anti-virus software finds a virus, move it to quarantine and delete it. 8.Run the anti-virus software a final time to double check that the camera is free of viruses.
your mobiLe may have a virus...
maybe it is the effect of the virus
try to reformat it.. back up all your phone book to sim card all files which is saved to phone transfer it on the memory card then removed the memory card and follow this procedure
1.turn off your phone
2. press and hoLd the foLLowing *,3 and the green key which is the shortcut for caLL
2. when hoLding the 3 keys indicated press and hoLd the switch on key so you will be pressing the 4 keys for the same time just hoLd it untiL the word REFORMATTING is dispLayed on your screen when the reformatting is done try to check if it stiLL deLetes messages... hope it works...
Delete some unnecessary files in your phone memory like images and videos. Go to your phone gallery and delete some of those. And if you want to use the memory card as phone message storage then go to Messaging - Option - Settings - Other and then Memory in Use, select your memory card.
But if your phone is infected with a virus then you need to format your phone. One sign of infection is your phone keep sending a message randomly from your contacts without your consent.
Use these code and enter it to format your phone: *#7370# and then the default code is 12345
Take note: Make sure you back-up your contacts or any other important inside your phone.
Please find steps to reformat your nokia 5310 phone
At first, Nokia 5310 is a S40 platform, no such thing as viruses!!!
It's a software bug, but its no need to go to service. I have also this kind of model. I also had the same problem with start-up, but here's what i've done...: 1) pull out sim card 2) pull out memory card (this is the most important!!!!) 3) put the battery back into the phone 4) with the phone off put it to charge for 1-2 minutes - it will "break" the infinite cycle of start-up and shutdown 5) without the charger in, turn on the phone - now it will start-up normal 6) if Step 5 is a success turn the phone off, put the sim and memory card back.
it should be possible that some type of virus occour in your phone memory so firstly plz format your mobile with putting this code. but plz. remove your mmc card and sim card before doing this and keep a phone book number back up in your sim card because during formatting your entire contact details and images and messages were deletd. code is *#7370# and password is (nokia by default) 12345. only type this code in your mobile fone. after that plz. format your mmc card with a help of virus free computer after that put mmc card in tha mobile. thanks
rgrds: Rajiv kumar 9811461147
good evening ! you need to reformat your phone,how? just press * 3 and send button hold it together and press the power button hold the power button when you see nokia on screan wait a little wile stay hold the button until you see the formating mesage ,,, oooopss dont forget to remove the memory card and sim card before you do formating ! and dont forget to copy the data from phone to mmc because after formating your phone is back to the original setting and all data lost thats why you need to copy the important data ! reminder you need to scan the memory card before insert on your phone because the mmc is deffinitly infected of virus delet the virus on mmc before insert it on your phone! good luck !...