a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The wireless button may be on the very front of your laptop. The button location is on the front side, not actually on the keyboard side of the laptop, it will be directly facing you on the front side of the laptop. There should be a switch / button to press that will turn it on and off. A blue light should light up once you have switched it on to show you that the wireless is active.
- Remove battery, unplug power, hold power button for 60 seconds,
turn on computer with power plug only, then shutdown, add battery and
3. Magnetic On/Off Switch to detect of Close/Open Lid
- Your magnet switch is fubar some how. Open up the speaker cover
and see if your lid actuator switch that come in contact with the magnet
on your lid cover is stuck or not (find where the magnet is in the back
of the front lid cover, trace where the magnet area actually touches
the base of the computer and you will find the switch)
- Workaround, start windows with lid at 30 degree angle
Toll Free: 877 407 9229
any doubts you can get in touch with the best pc doctor through www.thebestpcdoctor.com
Hi, the HP Compaq Presario 2200 PC has no built in or internal microphone. You will have to purchase an external one to record audio. The microphone jack, when viewing the laptop from the front, is located on the left side. There are small round holes which are jack ports. From the front to the back, the microphone port to plug in a microphone is the second hole back. Here is a manual in case you need more help with your laptop: Click Here. Hope this helps. If it does, please accept and rate the solution! Contact me with any more questions you may have. Thanks for using FixYa!
First of all if you can remove the ram memory DO IT SO ifyou cant try without removing FIRST.
-remove battery pack(if you can romove memory ram aswell) and wait 10 mins -now start charging laptop without battery pack for 2 mins -unplUg the power AND press and hold the power button for 45 seconds -REPLUG THE POWER CABLE BUT DONT PUT THE BATTERY PACK YET
NOW OPEN THE LID WIDER YOU CAN PRESS POWER BUTTON YOU WILL SEE YOUR SYSTEM WILLSTART ONCE YOUR SYSTEM BE READY SHUT IT DOWN PUT THE BATTERY PACK BACK ANDCONTUNUE TO USE YOUR LAPTOP
power off the tower disconnect the power cable 1.open the side panal of the tower 2.then open the front panal of the tower 3.the please toggle the power button from inside the tower 4.then put back the front and the side panal connect back the power cable restart the pc using the power button it will start working
1. Take the side door off as usual. 2. Locate the drive door lock inside the chassis. 3. Rotate the lock to the down position to unlock the upper front panel door. 4. Press the indentation located on the lower front panel to open the lower door. 5. Grasp under the bottom of the upper front panel door, lift up, and gently remove from the hooks. (Tip: The upper front panel door has finger holes.) 6. Remove any of the bay components by pressing both sides of the drive rails. There are no screws. hope this helps...........
1) Hinges supplied on ebay at about £15 a set. Non original parts seem fine.
A mini screwdriver set of decent quality with a magnetic feature helps & Duck (duct) tape.
2) Switch off and remove from mains source. Also flick battery holding switch and push out main
battery. Remove small Phillips screws under battery.
3) You can try the 'quick' method and not undo the whole of the base screws BUT be very careful
as you work not to damage the 2 sets of wires passing through the LH and RH hinges.
4) Pry off the long back top cover near hinges which has the start button on it and 'Presario' written
on. You do this by pushing from front just under F2 F3 SCROLL and PAUSE keys as well as from
the back. If you hold the keys down as you pry this helps. Use a thin blade of driver but be careful
not to split the thin plastic. TAKE YOUR TIME - BE FIRM BUT DON'T FORCE. Work round it
and it will eventually pop out upwards.
5) You have now access to the hinge cover(s) so remove these and also offending hinge(s) from main
Don't let the lid sprain the hinges even further or break as existing good one! A temporary
hinge of Duck taping lid to base may help.
6) Take out the little grey rubber plugs from the screen side of the lid. They can be stuck back after.
Unscrew silver phillips screws (6 or 8 I think).
7) The plastic front of lid should now pry off and whole top opens up to reveal the side hinge
fastening. Unscrew little black screws and keep safe. Then carefully extract hinge.
8) Refitting basically just reverse of above. Hinges are naturally stiff to hold the screen so open
them up to the best angle to get all hinge screws in. A magnetic screwdriver does help!
Also, if both hinges have gone do one THEN the other to avoid pulling the lid cables too much.