Question about Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
My rotate tomer button hasn't worked in a long time. Recently my printer tells to that cartridges I have already replaced need to be replaced. Are the two related?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2015 | Brother MFC-8860DN Printer
May 05, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 10, 2008 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2300DL Laser...
Sep 09, 2008 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2300DL Laser...
Jul 10, 2008 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
Jul 03, 2008 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
May 20, 2008 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
Nov 09, 2007 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2500W Laser...
Manually Removing Toner for magicolor 2400W
1. Hold down the Cancel button for 10 seconds or longer.
2. With the Cancel button still held down, also simultaneously hold down the Rotate Toner button for 10 seconds or longer.
3. When all LED indicators are blinking rapidly, release both the Cancel and Rotate Toner buttons.
4. Then hold down the Rotate Toner button again for another 10 seconds or longer.
5. The Cyan toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed.
6. Remove and/or replace the Toner Cartridge if necessary.
7. Open and close the covers. Each time you do this, another toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed and/or replaced (in this order: cyan, black, yellow, magenta).
The link is located here
Oct 21, 2007 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
319 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!