Question about Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
I have a magicolor 2400 W. My Rotate Toner button does not work. Usually when I sit down to print I get an error message that says to replace toner cartridges that I have already replaced. If I take out the cartridge indicated and put it back in it will rotate to another color and tell me I need to replace that one. If I take out that color and put the same cartridge back in, it will rotate to a different color etc. Usually with enough patience I can get the ready button to light up and it prints just fine. Tonight no matter how many times I pull the cartridges out and put them in again, it isn't working. I don't use the printer much so I know the black cartridge especially does not need to be changed. I can't keep replacing cartridges only to find out that it they really aren't empty. Is there something else I can do tonight to get it to print with the existing cartridges? Does some sensor need to be cleaned? Thanks CIndy
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 26, 2011 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser...
Nov 03, 2009 | Konica Minolta Magicolor 2450 Printer
Nov 26, 2008 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser...
Oct 07, 2008 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser...
Jul 16, 2008 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2430 DL Laser...
Jul 10, 2008 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
Jun 23, 2008 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser...
Jun 05, 2008 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2300DL Laser...
Manually Removing Toner for magicolor 2400W
1. Hold down the Cancel button for 10 seconds or longer.
2. With the Cancel button still held down, also simultaneously hold down the Rotate Toner button for 10 seconds or longer.
3. When all LED indicators are blinking rapidly, release both the Cancel and Rotate Toner buttons.
4. Then hold down the Rotate Toner button again for another 10 seconds or longer.
5. The Cyan toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed.
6. Remove and/or replace the Toner Cartridge if necessary.
7. Open and close the covers. Each time you do this, another toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed and/or replaced (in this order: cyan, black, yellow, magenta).
The link is located here
Oct 21, 2007 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
760 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!