Question about GE 29490GE2 Corded Phone
How do i get a replacement handset for this model#29490GE2 .
Is it completely missing or is it broken?
If it's missing from the box when you purchased it and it has been no longer than one year
they will likely send you one for free.
If you just lost it, they may not send you a replacement for free. Although they will likely be able to sell you a new one
that will work with your phone.
If it's Broken you might want to take a look at what the warranty covers PRIOR to calling them if you know what I mean. Some
things are NOT covered by the warranty such as misuse/abuse/neglect of the product etc.
Then dial 1.800.448.0329 and have your model number available.
Here is a copy of the Warranty for you to look over:
LIMITED WARRANTY What your warranty covers:
• Defects in materials or workmanship.
For how long after your purchase:
• One year, from date of purchase. (The warranty period for rental units begins with the first rental or 45 days from date of shipment to the rental firm, whichever comes first.)
What we will do: • Provide you with a new or, at our option, a refurbished unit. The exchange unit is under warranty for the remainder of the original product’s warranty period.
How you get service:
• Properly pack your unit. Include any cables, etc., which were originally provided with the product. We recommend using the original carton and packing materials.
• ”Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the product is within the warranty period, must be presented to obtain warranty service.” For rental firms, proof of first rental is also required. Also print your name and address and a description of the defect.
Send via standard UPS or its equivalent to:
ATLINKS USA, Inc. c/o Thomson
11721 B Alameda Ave.
Socorro, Texas 79927
• Pay any charges billed to you by the Exchange Center for service not covered by the warranty.
• Insure your shipment for loss or damage. ATLINKS accepts no liability in case of damage or loss.
• A new or refurbished unit will be shipped to you freight prepaid.
What your warranty does not cover:
• Customer instruction. (Your Owner’s Manual provides information regarding operating instructions and user controls. Any additional information, should be obtained from your dealer.)
• Installation and setup service adjustments.
• Damage from misuse or neglect.
• Products which have been modified or incorporated into other products.
Products purchased or serviced outside the USA.
• Acts of nature, such as but not limited to lightning damage.
Posted on May 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 08, 2012 | Lands Phones
Dec 26, 2011 | GE Lands Phones
Jul 22, 2011 | GE 29490GE2 Corded Phone
Oct 22, 2010 | GE 29490GE2 Corded Phone
Feb 18, 2009 | GE 29490GE2 Corded Phone
Jan 16, 2009 | GE 29490GE2 Corded Phone
Feb 13, 2008 | GE 29490GE2 Corded Phone
186 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!