Question about Logitech QuickCam Express Web Camera
Every time I try to use my quickcam, it gives me the error that it's already in use. But this is not the case. I have double checked and uninstalled any program that may be using it, and have uninstalled and reinstalled the cam and the software/drivers.
Can you help me? Thank you so much.
This ptogram will eliminate your problem of the camera
being busy or being used by another program.
Really works great.
Double click on this site http://download.cnet.com/SplitCam/3000-2348_4-10500269.html
And then click on Download Now (3.5MB)
2. Then run the Splitcam program by double clicking the downloaded program.
3. Clicked on "Video" at the bottom right of the program window and selected your cmera.
Note: This will result in your camera being switched on and viewable in the
4. Opened up Skype (or other messengers) and go to "Tools" then "Options" then "Video settings."
5. Also setup your “Audio” while you are there.
6. Selected "SplitCam Capture" as my webcam, then click on save.
7. Webcam image will appeared in Skype or what ever messenger you are using.
Hope this Helps. Bud
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2009 | AudioTrak MAYA 44 USB External Sound...
Jul 11, 2009 | Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
May 14, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 Webcam
Sep 29, 2008 | Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
Apr 07, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam Pro 5000 Webcam
Sep 15, 2007 | Logitech Quickcam IM 961361-0403 Webcam
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: