Question about Cameras
This worked for me on my Sony Cyber Shot dsc-g1. I would suggest connecting your camera to your PC and downloading your photos first. They are still on your camera - even if you can't view the album.
1. Press the HOME button and select Media Tools from the menu.
2. Select General -> Check Album
3. Select OK in the Check Album menu.
4. The Recovery data... message will be displayed.
Note: Depending on the circumstances, restoring the album data may or may not be possible .
5. Once the recovery process is completed. The menu will return to Check Album.
6. Turn the camera power off and then turn it on again. If the error message still persists, please approach the local service center for assistance.
Here is the link for further information.
Posted on Oct 15, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2013 | Sony dsc-w610l - Cybershot Dsc-w610l 14.1...
Dec 04, 2010 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W50 Digital Camera
Mar 21, 2010 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W120 Digital Camera
May 17, 2009 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-S500 Digital Camera
Apr 14, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W120 Digital Camera
Nov 27, 2008 | Cameras
Dec 31, 2007 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-P72 Digital Camera
699 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!