An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: DS lite left in washer
Take the battery out right away and let it air dry in a window or under a light. dont use a fan or hair dryer. let it sit for about 2 maybe 3 weeks and put the battery back in it and it may work. you dont want the battery in it while there could be some kind of water in there still becuase it could cause a short on the mother board.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How does it charge? If the orange charge light stays on for only a short time and than turns off, you may need a new battery. Rechargeable batteries lose their capability of holding a charge. I would suggest trying a friend's battery and see if it resolves the problem.
The DS's battery has a limit to how many times you charge it,but then again the charger's wire inside it might be disconnected.
Try to buy a new DS charger and see if its the wire,if its not then try to call nintendo to see if they might be able to replace the battery(for a fee).