Question about PQI Intelligent Stick (267027) Hard Drive
My flash drive is locked and when i click to open it it is saying that it is not a proper win32 application and i have my carrer on that flash drive can anyone help me please
To correct and solve this error, follow this steps:
1. Run Task Manager (Ctrl-Alt-Del or right click on Taskbar)
2. Stop wscript.exe process if available by highlighting the process name and clicking End Process.
3. Then terminate explorer.exe process.
4. In Task Manager, click on File -> New Task (Run…).
5. Type “cmd” (without quotes) into the Open text box and click OK.
6. Type the following command one by one followed by hitting Enter key:
del c:\autorun.* /f /s /q /a
del d:\autorun.* /f /s /q /a
del e:\autorun.* /f /s /q /a
you plz enter the drive name of your hard drive same as above.
c, d, e each represents drive letters on Windows system. If there are more drives or partitions available, continue to command by altering to other drive letter. Note that you must also clean the autorun files from USB flash drive or portable hard disk as the external drive may also be infected.
7. In Task Manager, click on File -> New Task (Run…).
8. Type “regedit” (without quotes) into the Open text box and click OK.
9. Navigate to the following registry key:
10. Check if the value name and value data for the key is correct (the value data of userint.exe include the path which may be different than C drive, which is also valid, note also the comma which is also needed):
If the value is incorrent, modify it to the valid value data.
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Connect your flash drive to your computer using an available USB port.
If your flash drive is not recognized, you'll usually receive an error that says "USB Device Not Recognized."
Click "Start" > "Control Panel" and open the system configuration by double clicking the "System" icon.
Navigate to the "Hardware" tab and click the "Device Manager" button to open the Device Manager.
Click the "+" next to "Disk Drives" and locate your USB flash drive.
A question mark icon should be shown to the left of the label.
Right-click the device name and select "Uninstall."
Open the "Action" menu at the top of the Device Manager and select "Scan for hardware changes."
This will scan your PC for any new devices.
Because you uninstalled the flash drive, it will be detected as a new device and the drivers will be reinstalled.
Click "Start" > "My Computer" and look for your flash drive.
If this process was successful, your flash drive should now show up under My Computer as a storage disk.
If its listed as an unknown device
Then right click on your flash drive select rename
Hope this helps
Nov 08, 2012 | Electronics - Others
Oct 22, 2010 | Kingston (DTIU3/2GB) 2 GB USB Hard Drive
Dec 10, 2009 | Transcend (589307) Media
Mar 29, 2009 | Transcend 4GB JetFlash 110 USB 2.0 Flash...
Dec 12, 2008 | Microsoft Office Xp Professional Full...
Oct 18, 2008 | Air Tools & Compressors
Sep 27, 2017 | PQI Intelligent Stick (267027) Hard Drive
Jan 05, 2008 | SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro SDCZ62048A10 Hard...
180 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: