Question about Computers & Internet
I could not find from the net, where could I find one and download it?
There are no drivers for this mouse available.
You can try reseting the mouse by: ( I am going to assume you already checked the batteries are OK)
1. Turn the mouse off.
2. Take out out battery.
3. With the battery out, turn it ON.
4. With the battery off, press the connect button.
5. Put the battery back on WHILE pressing the connect button.
If your bluethooth is able to detect the mouse but cannot connect, then it is most likely a problem with the HID registration.
1. Go to my computer and right click.
2. Go to properties
3. Under Hardware, click on devise manager.
4. Make sure you dont have an exclamation mark under HID devices, if you do simply update the driver and this hsould do the trick. You might get a Microsoft Warning, just ignore it.
Hope this helps!
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
I've got a problem wth mouse i need drivers
Posted on Oct 06, 2008
Thanks so much for posting this solution! this was a very big help! :)
Posted on Dec 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2014 | Sony VAIO VGP-BMS33/B
Apr 17, 2010 | Sony VAIO® VGP-BMS33/S Mouse
Jan 24, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGP-BMS33/B
Nov 14, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGP-BMS33/B
Aug 23, 2007 | Sony VAIO VGP-BMS33/B
2,834 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!