Please help me fix my computer. I am a senior with severe hear problem. I need my PC to communicate with friends and family. Often portions of copy I need to read is covered up, with only a portion of topic visible. As far as I can figure this out, I need proper alignment so pages are as they should bel. I am desperate to solve my problem. Thanking you,
in advance for any help you can offer.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Well if its a dell monitor also, it will say dell, and does not mean the computer is communicating with it, your manual is here ftp://ftp.dell.com/Manuals/all-products/esuprt_desktop/esuprt_dimension_desktops/dimension-5000_Owner%27s%20Manual_en-us.pdf (copy and paste) what EXACTLY is the beeping code doing, the term continuous beeping tone could mean different things. You should have 4 small led lights on the rear that say A, B, C, and D that are diagnostic lights, what color are those?
I'm thinking that in your zeal to communicate this error message to us, you copied it down wrong. Maybe you meant to type 30.1.13. If that's the case then your printer is suffering from a communication problem between the scanner control board(SCB) and the front side optical board (Scanner). This is a very difficult problem to troubleshoot because there is a 20 step document that must be followed. A trained printer tech is needed to look at the printer. Not what you wanted to hear, but if you want it fixed make the call.
using a video camera, you can capture life's important events in all
its movement, color and sound. Sony's entry into this recording arena is
with the Handycam series, which started with tape storage before
progressing to hard disk and Mini DV formats. One hallmark of this
device is the ability to quickly transfer recordings from camera to PC using the PC operating system and without the need of an external capture program.
Turn off the camcorder before connecting it to the PC using the included USB.
Turn on the camcorder and open the flip-out screen. The USB Select screen appears. Tap Computer on the screen.
Double-click the My Computer icon on your PC desktop. The My
Computer window opens to reveal the camcorder as a new storage device.
If the camcorder is not appearing as an icon, try turning it on and off
and selecting Computer on the flip-out screen once more.
Double-click the Camcorder icon to open it. A list of stored
videos appears. Click to select the video that you want to transfer.
Press the Ctrl and C keys to copy the video.
Use My Computer on your PC to browse to the folder in which
you want to store the copy. (If needed, create a new folder.)
Double-click the folder to open it.
Press the Ctrl and V keys to paste the copied video into the
folder. If needed, right-click the video and choose Rename to give the
video a more meaningful name.
Regards, FixYa Team
* Please rate this solution with Thumbs up and Testimony to help us improve providing support
If you are using a Windows computer, then double click on "My Computer" after you have pluggen in the drive. Under "Devices with Removable Storage", there should be a drive called "Removable Drive" or "zip drive" or something along those lines. Double click on it. Now, open up where the pictures are on your computer (likely in "My Pictures", as you said). Highlight the pictures you would like to copy, and right click and select "copy". Then go back to the zip drive window. Right click and select "paste". Hope that helps you out.
yup i just fixed mine
Please copy and paste the following link into your web browser address bar, and then click Go or hit your Enter key. When prompted, choose the option to Save the file to your Desktop.
Once you have downloaded the file, please follow these instructions.
1) Double click on My Computer so that you can see it on your screen.
2) Turn the player off.
3) On the top of the player is a Hold switch, move it to the right (toward the headphone jack) so you see Orange.
4) On the left hand side of the player is a Record button, press and hold it while connecting the player to the computer. Continue holding the Record button until you see a new icon under My Computer called 16MB FORMAT. Once you see that icon you may release the Record button.
5) Double click the file you downloaded earlier and run it. Follow all of the on-screen instructions, and when you get to the prompt where it asks you whether you would like to Format it, choose Yes. Once it is done, click Finish.
6) Disconnect the player and look at the screen. Several things will be displayed, and when you see Key Lock, System Shutdown, move the Hold switch on the top back to the left.
7) Turn the player on and watch the screen. If you see a Refresh Database Fail error, you will need to follow steps 1-7 again until you do not get the error. If it does not work the first time, it could take up to 3 times for it to work.