a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Jan 18, 2015 - Uploaded by orly lando argallon
How To Fix a Portable DVD Player That Is Not Reading or Loading Discs. ... 2:32. How To Clean A DVD ...Missing: inch
Rating: 2.9 - 916 reviews
Sylvania SDVD9805/SDVD9805-C 9-Inch Twin Dual Screen DVD Player. Sorry .... 5.0 out of 5 stars32+ hour car trip ... One remote does not work on both, only works for the one it came with. .... Garbage, 3 months in the first of the two DVD players stoppedreading the DVD's so we only used the one and now 5 months in the ...
Sounds as if the disk is bad. You'll need to find a torrent download for the disk (there's one for the eastern part of the continent and one for the western part). If it's an .iso file you can burn it directly (as a disk image, of course, not as a file). If it's a .uif file, you can convert it to an .iso with uif2iso (http://aluigi.altervista.org/mytoolz/uif2iso.zip), then burn it. You'll need a dual-layer DVD (and Pioneer products seem to prefer DVD+R disks to DVD-R ones.)
Or you can just buy a new disk for the exorbitant Pioneer price.
Hi, sounds like you have a dirty laser eye on the DVD player. The eye gets dirty and it won't read movies or function properly. I would recommend a DVD Cleaner CD. I would have you try this before I have you open the DVD Player to clean the Laser Manually. Please try this and Post the Result for me to Review. Thank you
My Emerson won't play anything except DVD Movies, never has, wasn't suppose too. Make your movies in DVD Video format and it will read them fine (unless it's broke). I make movies all the time and play them back in mine. It reads DVD-R, DVD+R, and in duel layered. It will not read RW disks!
Man I've every problem you can imagine with DVD Players. I've found when the disk gets stuck, as long as it's not jammed. You can turn the unit off or unplug it. Plug it back in but DON'T TURN IT ON! Instead hit the eject button and the drive should open the drive without trying to read the disk.
1) Faulty DVD drive. Most drives have a dual laser, one for CD, and one for DVD. Check the player with both CD, and DVD. If it reads one and not the other, then it is most certainly a faulty laser. The laser assembly or whole mechanism will need changing.
2) Dirty or dusty lens. If the unit is kept in a dust environment, dust and dirt can be drawn into the machine by the fan. Try using a DVD lens cleaner. If this doesn't work try a CD lens cleaner. (Dual laser - see 1))
3) Condensation. Condensation can build up on the laser lens if the unit is kept in a humid environment. Also, this can be caused by a cold environment. In this case, condensation forms as the unit warms up. In either case, leave the unit in a warm dry environment for an hour.