Question about Ricoh Aficio CL3500N Laser Printer
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2014 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 03, 2014 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 08, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
May 25, 2012 | Ricoh Aficio SP C811DN Laser Printer
SIM 163 Reset (only do this one SIM, by doing others you could cause your machine to no longer function. Also see note at bottom.
Entering Simulation Mode
1. Press the system menu/counter key.
2. Select Service setting using the up/down cursor keys.
3. While pressing the start key and the # key, press the enter key. (Maintenance mode is entered.)
4. Select Maintenance mode using the up/down cursor keys.
5. Press the enter key.Enter the maintenance item (163 Resetting fuser problem) number using the up/down keys.
6. Go to step 1 under method below.
Resetting the fusing problem data Description
Resets the detection of a service call code indicating a problem in the fusing section.
When a service call concerning the fusing section occurs, turn the power switch off and open the front cover.
Then, turn the power switch on and press the system menu/counter key to enter the maintenance mode.
To prevent accidents due to an abnormally high fusing temperature.
1. Press the enter key. A selection item appears.
2. Select Execute using the up/down cursor keys.
3. Press the enter key. The fusing problem data is initialized. (Four service calls, namely C6000, C6020,C6050, and C6400 are reset.)
Press the back key. The indication for selecting a maintenance item No. appears.
Note:Sometimes in order to do the reset when the machine is in an error state you need to open the top cover (like to replace the toner) and leave it open until you have performed the reset.
Mar 20, 2011 | Kyocera COPYSTAR CS-2050 Printer
Feb 02, 2011 | Brother IntelliFAX 4750 Plain Paper Laser...
Jan 10, 2010 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 07, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio CL3500N Laser Printer
Feb 02, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio CL3500N Laser Printer
1,032 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!