I assume that you are using Windows XP!
First try insalling the Flash from the link below.
If it does not resolve the issue, you can follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
1. Please press the windows and the r keys together to get the Run window.
2. In the Open field, type: msconfig
3. Click OK. The System Configuration Utility window appears.
4. Click a startup tab to display a list of software applications and
settings that can be disabled.
5. Remove checkmarks to disable items except the items listed below:
* USB Storage RW
NOTE: Ignore the unavailable items
6. Click OK when finished.
7. Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
After restarting put a checkmark next to " Do not Show this message again"
and click Ok on the System Configuration utility window displayed to inform
you about the changes made in the settings.