Question about Cell Phones
Go to its service center they will fix that and will tell u how to do it in future
Posted on May 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 16, 2014 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
on Jul 12, 2011 | GPS
Jul 23, 2014 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
The two main methods in which to take care of Status Oxcoooooof Repair Screen error message:
Advanced Fix (manual update):
1) Start your computer or laptop then log on as an admin.
2) Click the Start button then click Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and next click Restore.
3) From the new window, click "Restore my system to an earlier period" then click Next.
4) Select the freshest restore point in the "select a restoration date" listing, and then click on Next.
5) Then click 'Next' on the verification window.
6) Restart the pc when the rescue is completed.
Inexperienced Computer User Resolution (totally automated):
1) Download the (Status Oxcoooooof Repair Screen) fix application.
2) Setup application and simply click on Scan button.
3) Hit the Fix Errors button once the diagnostic scan is successfully completed.
4) Restart your laptop or computer.
Here is a link to another Status Oxcoooooof Repair Screen recovery utility you can use in case the above option does not work anymore.
Nov 26, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Mar 09, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Mar 07, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Try This: If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response Thanks, Joe
1. Remove Sim Card
2. Hold in 'Home' button and 'On/Off' button together until Apple logo appears
3. Replace Sim Card
4. Hold in 'Home' button and 'On/Off' button together until normal phone screen appears.
Also, Try this:
1.) Shut down the iPhone 3G.
2.) Start up iTunes
3.) Hold down HOME button on the iPhone 3G
4.) While keeping the HOME button depressed, plug in the Sync cable
5.) A message will pop up to ask if you want to reset.
6.) Just click YES and the reset process should start.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Jan 19, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!