- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Download binkw32.dll from link and save it to your Hard Drive. 2. Copy binkw32.dll file to C:/windows/system32 3. Overwrite if asking. 4. If you still getting error - copy the dll file also to your software/game folder. http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?binkw32 scroll down and click DOWNLOAD ZIP-FILE
advrcntr2.dll, follow these instructions:
Open the zip-file you downloaded from DLL-files.com.
Extract the .dll-file to a location on your computer. We recommend you to unzip the file to the directory of the program that is requesting the file. If that doesn't work, you will have to extract the file to your system directory. By default, this is C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/Me), C:\WINNT\System32 (Windows NT/2000), or C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP, Vista, 7).
Make sure overwrite any existing files (but make a backup copy of the original file).
Reboot your computer.
If the problem still occurs, try the following:
1. Press Start and select Run.
2. Type CMD and press Enter (or if you use Windows ME, type COMMAND).
If the error started appearing soon after you have installed a new application
or device driver, then it is possible that the error is occurring due to
problems in the installation. To fix the error in this case, uninstall the
software you installed and reinstall it.
Many times, errors related to DLL files, such as Msvcr71.dll, occur due to
malware infections. Download, install and run Malwarebytes.
You Havn't specified, What is the problem exactly. I mean you have not specified the error Description.
But still The problem could arose while uninstalling Antivirus Program would be:
1. Any *.dll file missing from antivirus directory.
2. system file of antivirus missing from System32 directory of windows.
3. Any file that belongs to antivirus are not able to load while installinfg like uninst.exe.
4.Windows installer 3.0 is not installed on ur system
(Check out all the above including reviewing ur antivirus directory for uninst.exe file)
To solve this error you must do the following:
1. Run AVG antivirus setup program to repair. some times it doesnot give you the option if half of installed program have been removed from system.
2. Go to run type "regedit" and press enter
3. go to hkey_local_machine ->SOFTWARE -> and select AVG
expand trees of AVG.
4. Check for data path and its contents in AVG directory of program files, and also For UninstPath to varify that the uninst.exe in avg directory of program files is not missplaced
5. After doing the specified solution 60% are the chances that ur program would be uninstalled. else if it doesnot uninstall the program and gives the same error then Choose system restore tool.
For restoring do the following:
1. Go to Start -> All Programs -> Accessories ->System Tools
and select System Restore
2. Go to next window, Choose the restore point that was before installing of ur AVG Antivirus.
3. Select that restore point by reading the description.
4. Click next to restore.
Note: Your system will restart after choosing the restore point and clicking next. It takes some time to restore.
Most probably this tool will help you to remove this antivirus.
Remove it's entry from registry by Going to run type "regedit" and press enter
go to hkey_local_machine ->SOFTWARE -> andright click AVG
and select delete option to delete.