Question about Panasonic Panafax UF-490 Plain Paper Laser Fax
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2015 | Samsung SCX 4623F - multifunction fax /...
Jan 21, 2014 | Samsung CLX 6220FX - multifunction fax /...
If a multi-page document is loaded, remove
the entire document from the ADF.
2. Lift the paper stack cover and pull it out completely.
Make sure the back end of the cover does
not catch the front paper guide.
3. Lower the scanning platform in the document delivery slot (this is on ththe front of the machine - a small tab you push down.
4. Carefully!!! pull out the jammed document - do not wrench it out.
5. Lift the scanning platform back into place.
6. Inset the paper stack cover (that you took out earlier.
Found it here http://mypdfmanuals.com/dref/815752
Feb 11, 2013 | Fax Machines
Jun 07, 2012 | Canon imageFORMULA P-150 Personal Document...
Sep 03, 2010 | Fax Machines
Aug 06, 2009 | Panasonic PanaFax UF-8000 Laser Fax
Jan 16, 2009 | Canon FAX-JX200
Feb 13, 2008 | Brother Fax Machines
Dec 20, 2006 | Samsung SCX-5115 Fax Machines
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!