An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: Gestetner 3235 Mono Photocopier
I believe that model is fairly old.... Dosen't the control pannel have a red light showing what door or cover is opened??? Try all the doors and covers and look in the last spot you pulled a paper jam from...
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Open the front cover of the printer
Press and release the "clear" key
Press "start", then press the up arrow until you see the number 12 on the display
Press "ok", you will see "accepted" on the display
Close the front cover, your toner cartridge should now work.
error 1203 means either or both cartridges have short circuited and needs replacement..
You will need to perform the following steps to find out which cartridge is defective:
1. With the printer turned ON, open the front cover and remove both cartridges from the printer. 2. Power the printer OFF and unplug the power cable for 30 seconds. Plug the power cable back in and turn ON the printer. 3. If the error message is now cleared from the printer, please perform the "Self-Test" by following the steps below:
1. Make sure the printer is in “Copy Mode.”
2. Press the “Menu” button once.
3. The screen will display “Copy Menu: Copies”.
4. Press the left arrow button once. The screen will display “Copy Menu: Tools”.
5. Press the check button once. The screen with read “Tools: Maintenance”.
6. Press the check button once. The screen with read “Maintenance: Ink Levels”.
7. Press the right arrow button until the screen reads “Maintenance: Print Test Page”.
8. Press the check button once. This will start the Self-Test. Once the page has printed, the printer will stop. The test is not continuous.
If the printer has detected a "Cartridge Missing" error, then please follow the steps given below:
1. Turn the power OFF. 2. Open the front cover. 3. Turn the power back ON. The print cartridge carrier should move to the install position located in the middle of the printer. If it does not, close and reopen the cover: 4. Reseat both cartridges in the printer and check for the error. 5. If the error still displays, then remove the color print cartridge. 6. Close the cover. 7. If there is no error indicated by flashing lights, the color cartridge has short-circuited. 8. However, if you continue to get an error, repeat steps 1-3, and then go to step 9. 9. Remove the black print cartridge and reinsert the color cartridge. 10. If there is no error indicated by flashing lights, the black cartridge has short-circuited. 11. If you continue to receive an error in both cartridge scenarios, both print cartridges have short-circuited.
You should call in to Ricoh Italy official sales ofice The address and phones are as follow: Italy Ricoh Italia Viale Martesana, 12
20090 Vimodrone (MI)
Fax: 02.91987.555 Si dovrebbe chiedere a Ricoh Italia ufficiali di vendita ofice L'indirizzo e telefono sono i seguenti:
The following error message appears on the color graphics display after you insert a cartridge: Remove and Check Print Cartridges . The printer will not print. The message does not specify which cartridge has caused the error.
This error message indicates that the printer cannot determine which cartridge is causing the error. Follow the steps below to solve the problem.
Remove the color cartridge from the left stall (which has a blue latch) and refasten the latch. Leave the other cartridge in place.
Close the printer, wait 10 to 15 seconds, then look at the LCD display.
If the LCD display reads Insert Color Cartridge in Left Stall , the color cartridge may be causing the problem. Follow the steps below:
Clean the color cartridge contacts.
Reinsert the color cartridge into the carriage and close the blue latch.
Close the printer and wait 10 to 15 seconds.
If the LCD display reads Remove and Check Print Cartridges , replace the color cartridge.
If the LCD display reads Remove and Check Print Cartridges , follow the steps below:
Reinsert the color cartridge.
Remove the black or photo cartridge, depending on which one is installed in the right stall. The right stall has the gray latch. Be sure to refasten the latch on the empty stall.
Clean the black or photo cartridge contacts.
Reinsert the black or photo cartridge.
Close the printer and wait 10 to 15 seconds.
If the LCD display reads Remove and Check Print Cartridges , replace the black or photo cartridge.
Remove and then reinsert the cartridge indicated in the error message.
If the error is still displayed, clean the contacts.
If the error message is Error. Remove and Check Black or Photo Cartridge , the following steps may help:
Remove both cartridges, lower the latches, and close the printer access door.
Turn off the unit by pressing the On button on the front panel. Wait for the printer to completely shut down.
Turn the printer back on by pressing the On button.
When the message display reads Insert Print Cartridges , open the access door and replace the cartridges.
If neither of the steps above fixed the problem, either the cartridge or the printer is faulty