a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
King, many times this happen, don't worry, put your device on charge 2 to 5hours it will solved, if problem persist, change battery, because this sounds me a only battery problem. there is one another way (if you are not sure don't try this) we call that direct charging first take one charger who has light on head and then cut the charging connector of charger and then you will see two colours of wires separate the black and red wires (red wire is positive line and black is negative line) and then connect to current supply but make sure there wire are separated otherwise it will have a short circuit and then take battery and search + and - connector and then red wire connect on battery positive connector and black on negative connector if you connect properly you will see the charging light are getting dim. that mean it is charging, do direct charge for 10 min and then switch on your device with battery and put in charge normally. this will solve your problem. if my sugetion was helpful please rate it.
Hey! My Sister has the same problem. T-Mobile said that it is the battery. There was a defect with some phone batteries. You can buy the samsung battery from T-Mobile for like 48$ of go to cellphoneshop.net to get it cheaper. works great and is cheaper to replace than 48$ samsung battery!!
From what you described, it sounds like you need to replace your phone's battery.
Sometimes, when a battery goes bad, it will overheat. Then, it will not work at all.
This sometimes happens when generic car chargers are used instead of - in your case - an actual Motorola charger.
You should remove the battery from the phone. Do not try to charge this same battery and do not use it in your phone again.
Purchase a new battery and charge it for 12 hours before turning your phone on.
Many times, when you remove a defective battery that has gotten hot, you will notice that it looks 'puffed' slightly. But, this is not always the case. Even if not 'puffed' outward a bit, your battery can still be defective.
dear there is clear problem in your charging place that can not transfer the charge to the cell part till it remins to the bettry not move forward into the moblie..
so let the check of charging place below mobile
when you plug in the charger cable to your phone, make sure that you allow it to charge at least 2 hours, if your phone shuts off immediately after this amount of time, you likely need a new battery, they will wear out after a certain number of recharge cycles.. contact your motorola distributer or motorola website to purchase a replacement.
Note do not accept "Non-Motorola Batteries or chargers as these are not guaranteed to provide the proper current necessary to safely recharge your battery, if you notice the battery getting Hot, then disconnect the charger immediately and let it cool, before removing and disposing. Remember it is normal for the battery to be warm to touch while charging or the phone itself is in use. but if it gets hot to the touch this is not normal, and the battery needs replaced..
if you plug the charger in and you can see the battery bars going up and down then it is phone problem if the scrren is blank then it is either the charger but if you have a car charger aswell and both chargers worked before then it is probably the phone that has a problem check where the charger plugs in that their is nothing blocking the terminals like fluff or bit of paper check that none of the terminals are bent or coroded if you have used phone in rain they might have got coroded this can be solved by cleaning the terminals on the charging part of the phone but be carefull when you do this not to wreck any thing check the charger make sure nothing bent or blocking the charge the problem with these phone is the pins on the bottom where the charger plugs in these get damaged really easily and they can be replaced but will have to take to phone shop and get repaired hope this is some help to you....................................