- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
More than likely your contacts are still located in the old phone. Replace the Sim card back into the old phone and copy the contacts onto the Sim card, place back in your Sidekick and you then can locate your contacts.
I found this guide online. Please let me know if this works!
"1) Insert the ATT SIM card into the back of the T-Mobile Sidekick ID (it should be located behind the battery).
2) Turn on the Sidekick ID, wait for the screens to load.
3) When the screen says "Waiting for Activation", hold the top left button (the "Menu" button with the three lines) on the Sidekick ID and hold the letter "L" on the QWERTY pad at the same time. After a few seconds, let go of the buttons.
4) If Step 3 is done correctly, the Sidekick should be directed to the jumpscreen and display all of the Menu's of the Sidekick ID.