Question about RCA Universal Remote Control
I have a RCA Universal remote Control and don't know what the code is to use for the RCA XL 100
SOURCE: rca remote control code list
unfortunately i do not have a code for that specific model, you can however try the automatic code search method.
1) turn on the dvd player
2) press and hold the code search button, when the indicator light is lit, release the code search button
3) press and release the component button you wish to use (dvd), the indicator light should blink once and remain lit
4) aim the remote at the dvd player and push the on/off/power button, there is a 3 second pause between codes, so keep the remote aimed at the dvd player
5) as soon as the dvd player turns off via remote, press and release the enter button
now to record the code for future reference..
1) press and hold the code search button, when the indicator light is lit, release the code search button
2) press and release the component button you wish to use (dvd), the indicator light should blink once and remain lit
3) press and release the code search button, the indicator light should turn off
4) starting with 0, press and release each button in numerical order (0-9) until the light blinks, write down the number that caused the light to blink
repeat step 4 two more times until you have the 3 digit code. in the future you can use the direct programming mode to reprogram the remote if need be.
hope this helps,
Posted on Nov 16, 2007
sony code is 002
Programming a Device using Code Search:
Posted on Dec 16, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2016 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Feb 28, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Oct 09, 2015 | RCA Televison & Video
Mar 10, 2014 | Televison & Video
Apr 21, 2013 | RCA Universal Remote Control
In order for the 3 component universal remote to control
your TV, you must program it with the TV code that matches
your TV. These instructions explain the preferred method of
programming the remote-the Direct Entry method.
1* Manually turn on the TV.
2* Locate the enclosed TV Code List.
Find your brand of TV.
3* Press and release the TV key. The
indicator light blinks and then remains lit
4* Use the number keys to enter
the first code listed for your brand.
After you enter a valid three-digit
code, the indicator light turns off.
Note: If you enter an invalid code,
the LED will flash rapidly for 2
seconds. Start over at step 3.
5* Aim the remote at your TV and press
the ON•OFF key. If your TV turns
off, you have found the correct code
6* Enter the code in the box provided
on this page for future reference
7* If your TV doesn't turn off, repeat
steps 3-6 above, entering the next
code for your brand.
Jul 05, 2011 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with...
Nov 07, 2009 | Universal Remote Control P000203220-1...
Oct 15, 2009 | Universal Remote Control DIRECTV Universal...
May 07, 2009 | Universal Remote Control GE174Universal...
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!