You can download the instruction manual here <a rel='nofollow' href="http://www.medion.co.uk/">Medion website</a> and then follow the signs for drivers and updates and then plug MD 83388 into the search box. The guide is very good- although I have just found it. I will see if the remote control actually works tonight.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Press the Menu button on your remote control then, 1, 6, 7, xm where x is the region number, or mute for all regions This is the only code I have for Tevion dvd players, its for Tevion DVD-200, Tevion DVD-2001, but may work on yours.
Here you go. This will work with most all universal remote controls. If you don't have the code do the following: Automatic Programming With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device. Although this method can be more time-consuming, it eliminates the need to look up codes and enter them manually.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control (TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. It should take a couple of seconds for the light to remain solid. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
Note: • To exit without storing the code, press BACK. • T he unit will search for the next code or the previous code if you press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down after the device turns on. (go slow you need to press OK when the TV turns on) if you mess up turn TV off and start over. 6. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Fill free to ask me questions about anything..........................
Follow the instructions in the manual, just quickly press and release the buttons, except the S button of course.
So the last 3 buttons pressed are the Learn button, the button on the universal control you want to assign the particular function to (let's say Program +), let go of all the buttons and press (in this case) Program + on the original control, and keep on pressing until the steady lighting on the Source Key starts diminishing. Then let the Program + key go, turn the Universal Control over and temporarily dislodge a battery. The function should now be transferred to the universal remote. And make sure the eyes of both remotes are as close together as you can manage.