Let's see if we can FixYa!
I'm in the United States and this is the first time I have researched this question for anyone.
(So, don't shoot me if my answer is not correct - I'm just trying to assist you as best I can.) However, if it is correct, please let me know. (Thanks)
From what I've researched, you may need to download TRAX CENTRAL to your computer. I've included three links, so please review all of the information from all three links to include the owners manual for this program.
Uniden TRAX CENTRAL is a free PC software program that gives access
to a huge array of additional content. It is the only tool you need to
manage, update, backup and personalize your Uniden TRAX series.
- System requirements *
• Windows 2000, XP or Vista (latest service packs recommended)
• Pentium III or higher
• 256 MB RAM, 512 recommended
• Internet connection
(preferably broadband - DSL/Cable/LAN) for downloading
updates, maps or services
• The Uniden TRAX CENTRAL software is a 11MB download requiring
2GB of disk space when installed
• Content downloads require additional storage
Note: Not compatible with apple Mac
- Download TRAX CENTRAL Software
- Download TRAX CENTRAL Installation Guide PDF
- Download TRAX CENTRAL Operating Manual PDF
Note: TRAX CENTRAL is only compatible with TRAX Series Uniden
Benefits from Uniden TRAX CENTRAL
• Stay up-to-date
- always get the latest Uniden
software and updates.
- Points of Interest, routes, voices,
colour schemes and more.
• Easy to Use
- Uniden TRAX Central is the only tool
you'll need to manage your Trax
Manage your Uniden TRAX CENTRAL on your Computer
• Everything on your Uniden TRAX series is visible on your
• Transfer content between your Uniden TRAX series and your
• Make and restore back-ups
• Import destinations and Routes from Google earth.