Question about Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
I play cod 4 heaps in lvl 47 but every time i leave a game it says i need a working network connection and i dont get any ex points its pissing me off ive done all the connection tests and i have no idea what to do, does anyone know how to fix this problem
You might have a faulty network connecter in your 360. it might not be fully soldered on the board or may have become unsoldered fromt he board from all the heat the 360 holds. it would be common if you leave the 360 on for hours at a time. a 360 isnt might to run for 4 + hours at a time
Posted on May 20, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2012 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Aug 03, 2011 | Microsoft Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 17, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
have you tried this steps???
So this is my tut how to cheat on Ninja saga (Facebook and Orkut) and get more exp and lvl up fast:
So first you need these 2 programs:
1.Cheat Engine (http://www.cheatengine.org/)
So Lets Get Started:
1. Go to your Facebook And open Ninja saga (BUT DONT LOG IN)
2. Now Open CE (Cheat Engine) and for Process put Firefox
3. Now put in Value: "3B0008C25B5E0689" (Hex, 8 bytes ASROM)
4. You Should Get 2 Addresses, right click on 2nd and "Disassemble This Memory Region"
5. You should get new window on that window press right click and "Toggle Break Point"
6. Go Back to Firefox and press play on Ninja Saga
7. Go Back to CE and 2 times press F9
8. On Right Side of that window you should get EAX "XXXXXXXXXXX", press on that and put new value e.g. 144 (that will put you on lvl 2, later i will explain why only lvl 2)
9. Now right click and press "Toggle Break Point"
10. And F9 again
11. And Viola! You're on lvl 2 LoL
So now i will explain why not lvl up immediately on lvl 19....... you Can lvl up your Self only lvl by lvl (so if you wanna be lvl 3 you need to do this hole process over again and in EAX "XXXXXXXXXXXX" put right value), cuz if you lvl up your self immediately on lvl 3 you char will be deleted, this take time but its worth :DDDDD
So these are Values For Each lvl:
1-11 (but you are on start lvl 1)
6-No Code you Must lvl up your self with out cheating
10-No Code you Must lvl up your self with out cheating
17-No Code you Must lvl up your self with out cheating
18-No Code you Must lvl up your self with out cheating
I Did This only till lvl 20 cuz if you go on lvl 21+ you wont have any skills and gold so you cant do quests.........in one word you will be weak..........
Feb 25, 2011 | Ninja Saga
Jun 10, 2010 | Activision Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare...
Oct 17, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jul 20, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 01, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 22, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!