Question about Magellan RoadMate 700 GPS Receiver
(This soultion copied from another post worked for me.)
RM 700 lost sound after updating to ver 3.32 from Magellan website. Below is solution that works for my RM 700.
1. Search for the file ENG_F.SND sound on google or yahoo or any search engine.
2. Connect RM 700 to PC, and create folder name SOUND_EU on RM 700.
3. Copy the ENG_F.SND to SOUND_EU folder.
4. Disconnect RM 700 from PC.
5. Turn on RM 700, and go to Option, configuration, language, and choose English.
6. RM 700 will load sound file and turn off.
7. Turn on RM 700, if it keeps showing the initial screen, then connect the RM 700 to PC, and DELETE the ENG_F.SND from SOUND_EU. It should be OK after you disconnect RM 700 from PC and turn it on again.
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 30, 2011 | Magellan Maestro 3200 GPS
Nov 17, 2010 | Garmin GPS
Jun 21, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 260W GPS Receiver
Feb 20, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 780 GPS
Apr 29, 2008 | Garmin StreetPilot C330 GPS Receiver
Apr 06, 2008 | Garmin nuvi 350 GPS Receiver
Jan 22, 2008 | Magellan RoadMate 700 GPS Receiver
241 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!