I keeping pressing the mode button to change from radio to the cd player but when i press mode all of the buttons just light up blue. How can i change from radio to cd or to inout so i can hook up my ipod?
Do you have the problem since the moment you instaled the stereo. I´m not sure, but it is possible that you have done a wrong conexion. In some cars (ford, opel, etc) it is necessary to cross red and yellow cable in the iso connector in order to get the correct operation of all funtions. I had to do this in my ford focus, but I do not warrant that it'll work with your stereo. You may also ask your dealer about the original power suply conexion so you don´t burn a fuse on a wrong conexion trial. Hope it helps.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Reset the radio by pressing a sharp object (pin, pen, etc.) into the small reset hole on or behind the face. If it doesn't have one, disconnect the negative cable from the battery for two minutes and reconnect. If you still have this problem, the radio is bad.
1. Press and hold the SETUP button for at least 3 seconds. 2 Press the f UP or g DN button to select the "DEMO" mode. 3 Press the BAND button to turn on or off the DEMO mode. Each press toggles between "DEMO ON" and "DEMO OFF." If no buttons are pressed 30 seconds after the DEMO mode is turned ON. The DEMO mode then begins. NOTE The initial setting at the factory is "DEMO ON." 4 Press the SETUP button again to return to normal operation
Below is the step-by-step procedure for setting the JVC clock. Please note that after you have entered the PSM mode, if you have not pressed a button for about 2 seconds, the radio will automatically exit the mode and return to normal operating mode. In that case, you must restart PSM by holding the "SEL" button until the display changes.
(1). Enter the PSM mode by pressing and holding the
SEL button until the display changes.
(2). Use the rocker switch left/right until "CLOCK
H" is displayed.
(3) Set the clock hours by turning the volume
(4) Press the rocker switch again until "CLOCK M"
(5) Set the clock minutes by turning the volume
(6) Press the SEL button to finish and EXIT.
There are three modes — standby mode, radio mode or CD mode. To enter CD mode, press the power button and then the CD button. To enter radio mode, press the power button and then the radio button. To enter standby mode, press the power button.
If you're in standby mode and press the time set button, the clock digits will blink. If they don't blink, you aren't in standby mode.
There are three modes — standby mode, radio mode or CD mode. To enter CD mode, press the power button and then the CD button. To enter radio mode, press the power button and then the radio button. To enter standby mode, press the power button. If you're in standby mode and press the time set button, the clock digits will blink. If they don't blink, you aren't in standby mode.
1 Select Clock Adjustment mode Press the [FM] or [AM] button. Select the "CLK ADJ" display. 2 Enter Clock Adjust mode Press the  or [¢] button for at least 2 seconds. The clock display blinks. 3 Adjust the hours Press the [FM] or [AM] button. Adjust the minutes Press the  or [¢] button. 4 Exit Clock adjustment mode Press the [MENU] button. Hear is the complete manual. http://inform3.kenwoodusa.com/manuals%5CKDC-MP225.pdf