Question about Watches
I've lost the instructions for my digital cardinal night light watch and now I don't know how to reset it.
Can anyone help me?
Press and hold mode button, alarm time will flash. Press mode and reset buttons at the same time it will return you to regular time mode with seconds flashing. tap st/stp to set seconds. press rst/str minutes flash, press again hours flash. press set to exit to normal mode. the instructions I got with the watch were in chinese. whoever disigned this watch is a moron. I will never buy a cardinal watch again. why dont they put their instructions online like timex?
Posted on Sep 04, 2008
Here's the manual from my Cardinal NiteLite watch.
Instruction manual for Cardinal nightlight watch with four buttons.
Button one is labeled "S1" and is in the one o'clock position on the watch.
Button two is labeled "S2" and is in the four o'clock position on the watch.
Button three is labeled "S3" and is at the eight o'clock position on the watch.
Button four is labeled "light" and is in position 10 o'clock on the watch.
1. Normal time mode: hours/minutes/seconds/day of the week.
2. Nine then date: the pressing and holding as one. Month/date or date/month reading optional by depressing as two.
3. Alarm/hourly chime mode: depressing and will holding S2 to display alarm time. The alarm symbol and chime symbol or alternatively on or off by depressing as one simultaneously. While in normal time mode if the chime symbol or alarm symbol appears, it means that the chime or alarm is on.
4. Chronograph mold: depressing button S3 minutes/seconds/1/100 seconds (when using less than 30 or 40 minutes option) or hours/minutes/seconds (when using greater than 30 or 40 minutes option).
5. 24/12 hour format switch option: depressing as to to display alarm time in the depressing S3 simultaneously can select 12 or 24 hour format. A equals a.m., P. equals PM.
6. Sound demonstration: depressing and holding both S1, and S2 simultaneously.
HOW TO SET ALARM TIME
7. Button S1 is to select function and S2 to advance the counter.
8. Alarm hours: depressing and holding S. 30 for 2 seconds will change to set a mood. The alarm set flag starts flashing, and the alarm hours Depress S2 to advance.
9. Alerts: depressing as one causes the alarm minutes to start flashing. Use S2 to advance. Depress S3 once to return to normal time mode.
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
I have lost my Cardinal Nitelite watch's user's manual. It has three buttons, on the left is the "mode" button and on the right are "adjust" and "alarm". Anyone knows how to change the time, day, etc? Tks
Posted on Nov 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2012 | JCPenney Casio Casual Sport Analog/Digital...
Apr 18, 2011 | Watches
Oct 21, 2010 | Watches
Aug 21, 2010 | Watches
Aug 17, 2010 | Breitling Hercules 246/GRY/PROF
Jul 09, 2010 | LogoArt St. Louis Cardinals Wrist Watch
May 18, 2009 | Watches
May 27, 2008 | LogoArt St. Louis Cardinals Wrist Watch
Feb 19, 2017 | Rotary Watches
8,198 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!