- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
use the CD that came with the printer.it has the full feature software that will enable the printing and scanning capability of the printer.
- insert the disk in the CD-ROM drive
- hit install
- reminder:do not plug in the USB cable yet unless you are prompted by the installer to do so
- after installing the software , make a test print to prove the functionality of the printer.
- then we move on to test the scanner
-there are two ways to make a scan:
1. click on the solution center icon on the desktop.
2. in the solution center , there are two buttons for scanning: scan pictures and scan document
3. scanned documents are saved under the MY SCANS folder.
file path is : my documents or simply documents---->MY SCANS
4.for scanned pictures file path is my pictures or simply pictures---->MY SCANS
Open the software HP Solutions, choose scan a photo. On drop down "Scan To" menu, chose where you want your picture filed.Make other changes as you wish or leave default. Hit the Scan button, Make corrections if needed to your photo, Hit the Accept button. Your picture will be scanned and sent to your chosen destination. Play around with the available adjustments to get just what you want.
Scanning Photos With the Control Panel Scan menu, you can scan photos to a file, application, or memory card. Scan to File 1 Place a photo or photos face down on the scanner glass. 2 Press Scan to display the Scan menu. 3 Press or to select Photo. 4 Press until Scan To is selected. 5 Press or to select File. 6 Press Start. The document is scanned and saved based on the Kodak AiO Home Center scan picture settings.
You can change the folder where you want these saved. Just go to tools in your printer window. Hope this helps- Happy scanning!
First do your scan on Dell 964 scanner &printer. Scan to clipborad. You hear it scan but nothing happens on your computer. Go to control panel - scanners and cameras - scan profiles - find the document you have scanned, select it and click edit - click preview - in the left corner you will see in blue "How to scan a picture" click that, it will lead you to Windows Photo Gallery - there click on file and import from scanner of camera - it will scan there and your scanned pics will be in your picture folder :) Took me a while to figure it out :) You can avoid all this and go directly to Windows Photo Gallery :)