Question about Apple iPod nano 2nd Generation MP3 Player
My Ipod had linked with my computer but no longer does.
Reset, Retry, Restart, Reinstall, Restore
Remember these five basic suggestions if you have a problem with your iPod nano. If
one of the following doesn’t help, read on for solutions to specific problems.
â Reset your iPod nano. See “General Suggestions,” below.
â Retry with a different USB port if you cannot see iPod nano in iTunes.
â Restart your computer and make sure you have the latest software updates
â Reinstall iPod and iTunes software from the latest versions on the web.
â Restore your iPod nano. See “Updating and Restoring iPod Software” on page 50.
Posted on May 29, 2008
How to restore my ipod ? or reinstall it? the ipod wont read in the computer.. on the ipod screen it says that is charing it used to say "do not disconnect" so what can i do?????
Posted on Oct 28, 2008
Just connect it to your computer and sync it with your iTunes library. If that doesn't work, try 'restoring' the iPod and reloading your music from your library. Hope that helps.
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
1. Try another USB cord or USB cable.
2. Restrart your computer for a try.
3. Reset or restore your iPod for a try, this way can fix many general iPod problems.
4. Download and install the latest version fo iTunes for a try.
5. You may try this Daniusoft iPod transfer,it's a nice iTunes alternative that can help you upload music and videoto iPod, I always use it to sync my iPod when my iTunes can't recognizemy iPod, it's easy to use and works pretty well
Posted on Jan 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2013 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
on Aug 09, 2011 | Apple iPod touch
May 14, 2010 | Apple iPod nano
May 02, 2010 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Dec 23, 2009 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Sep 09, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Nov 26, 2008 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
568 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: