Im looking for the setup code for a Samsung HT Z320 on a Comcast Custom DVR 3 Device remote control. either the code or instructions on how to find the set the remote.
try, 0144 or 0573, 0820
i think you have best luck with this one: 1932
other possible codes are:
0060, 0030, 0178, 0056, 0702, 0240, 0045
to set the remote you need to folow these instructions:
1. Turn on a device (e.g., VCR or DVD Player) and, if applicable, insert media, (e.g., video cassette or disc).
NOTE: Please read steps 2 to 6 completely before proceeding. Highlight or write down the codes and device you wish to program before moving on to step 2.
2. On the remote control, press a device key once (i.e., AUX or TV).
NOTE: Use the AUX key to program control of an Audio Amplifier or Receiver, a DVD Player, a Home- Theater-In-A-Box Device, a PVR (or DVR), or a VCR.
3. Press and hold Setup until the selected mode key blinks twice,
then release Setup.
4. Locate the code for your device (code should be listed above).
5. Enter the first four-digit code for your device. If you perform this procedure correctly, the selected mode key will blink twice.
NOTE: If you enter an invalid code, the selected mode key will display one long blink and exit the programming mode. Repeat steps 2 to 5 with a valid code. 6. Aim the remote control at your device and press Power once. The device should turn off. If it does not respond, repeat steps 2 to 6.
May 16, 2009 |