Question about Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Take the battery out of the laptop & try to turn on the laptop
using power adapter only. If the computer turns on, then the battery is
defective & needs to be replaced.
2. Make sure the power adapter is not defective. Test the output voltage of the power adapter using a voltmeter. Compare the voltmeter reading to the nominal value written on the adapter or the laptop.
3. Make sure the DC jack is not loose or broken. A loose DC jack will need to be re-soldered. A broken one will need to be replaced.
4. If you have another processor which is compatible with your laptop's model, try swapping processors & test to see if the laptop will work.
5. The power button could be bad.
6. The motherboard could be defective & needs to be replaced
Posted on Sep 18, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2016 | Aspire Computers & Internet
Feb 18, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 07, 2012 | Acer Aspire 4820 4820g 4820t 4820tg...
Oct 30, 2011 | Aspire Acer 7520-5071 Notebook
May 16, 2011 | Acer Aspire 9300 Notebook
Nov 15, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5520-5908 Notebook
May 03, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5735 Notebook
Feb 18, 2010 | Acer Computers & Internet
May 29, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4520 Notebook PC
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!