Question about RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
What os are your running ?
Did you lately install a new app?
Did you late uninstall an app?
The error means that some app is corrupted.
Posted on Sep 17, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: app error 200
Well first of all you can try the following -
The "APP Error 200 Reset" indicates that your device firmware needs to be erased and reloaded. To perform these tasks please follow these steps:
1. Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer.
2. Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
3. Double-click Application Loader. The Application Loader Wizard appears. You may need to unplug and re-attach the USB cable to the BlackBerry smartphone at this point for it to be recognized by Application Loader.
4. Click Next.
5. Choose the port that the BlackBerry smartphone is connected to and click Next.
6. If prompted, type the BlackBerry smartphone password and click Next.
7. The Device Application Selection screen appears. Select the applications to be loaded onto your BlackBerry smartphone.
8. If the Device Backup screen appears, choose whether or not to automatically back up the BlackBerry smartphone. Click Next.
9. Click Next. The Completing the Application Wizard screen appears, displaying all the software that will be loaded to your BlackBerry smartphone.
10. Click the Advanced button and make sure that Erase all application data and Erase all currently installed applications are both selected. Note: If the Application Loader is not able to access all of the BlackBerry smartphone data, then both Erase all application data and Erase all currently installed applications will be grayed out.
11. Click Next, and then click Next again.
12. Click Finish. The BlackBerry Device Software is now loaded on the BlackBerry smartphone. Do not disconnect the BlackBerry smartphone until the process has completed.
Post comments for further help or information.........
Posted on Mar 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2014 | Idylis 3-Speed 310 sq ft HEPA Air Purifier...
Feb 27, 2013 | Texas Instruments Office Equipment &...
Feb 10, 2013 | Texas Instruments Voyage 200 Calculator
Aug 11, 2012 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Jun 22, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Nov 15, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
198 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!