Question about Universal Remote Control Remote Control
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: im using the rca rcr312w
Posted on Aug 17, 2008
SOURCE: rca remote control code list
unfortunately i do not have a code for that specific model, you can however try the automatic code search method.
1) turn on the dvd player
2) press and hold the code search button, when the indicator light is lit, release the code search button
3) press and release the component button you wish to use (dvd), the indicator light should blink once and remain lit
4) aim the remote at the dvd player and push the on/off/power button, there is a 3 second pause between codes, so keep the remote aimed at the dvd player
5) as soon as the dvd player turns off via remote, press and release the enter button
now to record the code for future reference..
1) press and hold the code search button, when the indicator light is lit, release the code search button
2) press and release the component button you wish to use (dvd), the indicator light should blink once and remain lit
3) press and release the code search button, the indicator light should turn off
4) starting with 0, press and release each button in numerical order (0-9) until the light blinks, write down the number that caused the light to blink
repeat step 4 two more times until you have the 3 digit code. in the future you can use the direct programming mode to reprogram the remote if need be.
hope this helps,
Posted on Nov 16, 2007
SOURCE: program my remote
You can find the remote control codes for different brands
of devices from
If none of the codes work then we have two other solutions:
1. Searching For Your Code
If you have tried all of the set-up codes for your brand of equipment ,or your brand is not listed, and you are still not able to get the unit to respond, try the following procedure to search for your code.
If you don't find a code that works, the remote will flash four times when you reach the end of all the codes for this device type.
Make sure that the remote is pointed at your device during the search, You may have to press this sequences of buttons up to 100 times to search the entire library of codes.
2. Learn the buttons from the original
Line up your original remote and the head-to-head before completing the following steps.
Now you can repeat steps 3 through 5 to learn other functions onto other keys or press and hold SETUP until the Cinema's red light flashes twice to lock in your new feature. (If the red light does not blink twice, stop and repeat steps through 6).
To test the new feature, press and release the device key in which the new feature was learned followed by the key on which the feature was learned
More help for programming your remote can be found here:
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here.
P.S. - If you find that the solution/answer I provided led you to, or resulted in a fix, please close the ticket with a FixYa! rating. I would be very grateful for your show of appreciation.
Thank you for using FIXYA!
Posted on May 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 06, 2016 | JVC XV-N312S DVD Player
Dec 28, 2015 | Televison & Video
Jan 09, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jan 09, 2014 | JVC HR-XVC17S
Nov 20, 2011 | Televison & Video
Aug 13, 2011 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Jan 02, 2011 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
584 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert