Question about Nikon Science & Laboratory

Open Question

I made a mistake: just left my Nikon microscopy continuing on for a couple days. Now I can't turn it on even I changed new bulb and fuse. I thought it could be burned inside, but I couldn't smell any burned-smell taste. Would you give me an ideal, what's happen on it? Thanks, Harry e-mail harryhfu@gmail.com

Posted by on

6 Suggested Answers

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi,
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
goodluck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

softplanway
  • 53 Answers

SOURCE: My Duet Whirlpool Dryer (had this #8519498) has burning smell

I am not the Dryer fixin' trade...but I have this dryer. To me, it sounds like it overheating or the heater unit has become lose from its hold rack. I would MOST definitely have a pro look at it and do NOT leave the dryer unattended...It may be a possible fire hazzard

Take Care
Wayne

Posted on Jan 03, 2008

  • 131 Answers

SOURCE: Mr Coffee Maker FTX25 - coffee tastes bad

Try running a 1/3 white vinigar -2/3 water mix into the brewer, let it brew, then run several pots of clear water through it. This should clean up any bad taste.

Posted on Feb 13, 2009

jvernice
  • 63 Answers

SOURCE: bad smelling water

The water lines are contaminated with bacteria and/or mold. This is a problem with many refrigerators. You need to turn off water and disconnect the feed line and filter. Mix 4 ounces of Clorox(R) in 1 gallon of water and pump it through with a NEW garden sprayer. You can remove the wand and clamp it onto the water inlet. Activate the dispenser while you pump the bleach through the system. Once bleach starts coming out the dispenser, vent the garden sprayer (de-pressurize), Let the bleach sit for 15-20 minutes. Re-attached water using a brand new filter (do not use the old filter and do not put bleach through filter). Run water until no chlorine odor (it can be a while). This process needs to be done at least once a year.

Posted on Jul 29, 2009

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: Bad From Address while sending email from tally 7.2

how to do email from tall 7.2

Posted on Feb 11, 2010

fikretunalir
  • 238 Answers

SOURCE: Nikon SB-600. No power on / turn on even changed

Check these important points as shown in the following figures.

c881a82.jpg

dbe9731.jpg

7fbdc8f.jpg

Posted on Mar 06, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

Turn signal/hazard warning/instrument panel lights not working


Has the dimmer control for the dash lights been turned off by mistake?

Mar 06, 2014 | 1997 Mazda MPV

2 Answers

2007 chevy impala brake light and left turn signal not working


Fast flashing dash signals mean there is a bulb issue-DEFINATELY!

Aug 07, 2012 | 2007 Chevrolet Impala LS Sedan New Cars

1 Answer

When changing the rear taillight bulb, now the right blinker doesn't work and niether tallight work. I changed left and right bulbs


beth your central problem goes back many years. for some reason bulb makers thought it would be funny if two electrically different bulbs physically fit into the same socket. those where the 1156 and 1157 bulbs. if you have ever driven down the road following someone who had one very bright tail light and one dim one, then you have seen this at work. When the round sockets turned into flat blade sockets this nonsense was continued. what you have done there is inadvertently put the wrong bulb into the wrong socket. half the guys working in repair shops and all the guys working in gas stations and all boyfriends and husbands, except me, are unaware of this and make the same mistake. if you have a 50/50 chance to get it right, the odds are against you.

You need to do some thinking about what the socket is for, are there two functions going on such as a tail light and a brake light, and which bulb then goes into which socket. there will be two more or less the same in appearance on either side. a dealer cam most likely set you straight on this for free.

Apr 22, 2011 | 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier

1 Answer

Rear turn signal and hazard light don't flash (left side only)


The rear left turn signal bulb must be replaced immediatly before it melts the light socket, if it has'nt yet. Also please verify that the correct light bulb is being installed. because even though many bulbs look the same they are not identical. Installing the wrong bulb can be the begining of many, many problems in the particular circuit

Mar 26, 2010 | 2000 Ford Focus

2 Answers

LEFT TURN LIGHTS WILL NOT WORK ON 1993 TROOPER


believe it or not, a 4 way flasher can cause this even if it itself is working properly, otherwise flasher, bulbs, or switch is bad .

Oct 06, 2009 | 1993 Isuzu Trooper

1 Answer

1998 Chevy Cavalier Z24 left rear brake/turn lamps will not work


Sometimes even a new bulb will not work. If you have a Digital Multi Meter you can check that you have power going to the rear. I know that sometimes when a vehicle loses a bulb in one end that it can make the other end stop working. With that said, I suggest that you double check to see that the front works. I used to own a 98 Cavalier RS with the 2.2 liter motor and I know that there are fuses under the hood and behind a little door on the drivers side in the car. Might check fuses under the hood also.

Jun 09, 2009 | 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier

2 Answers

One surface light bulb on GE Profile microwave keeps burning out


I have the same problem. The left one burns out within a couple of hours use, the other one lasts a couple of months and is then gone. This pattern has repeated over 8 years. I replace them every now and then and then just go without until I get the urge again to fix it. Maybe smaller lower wattage lamps are worth trying...

Jun 06, 2009 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven

2 Answers

Nikon Optiphot-2


You should start by changing the bulb, even though it looks ok chances are that it's no longer working. Do the same with the fuse if the new bulb doesn't work.

Test that power is reaching the socket with a voltmeter or a multimeter so ensure the wiring is ok with the new fuse. If no power is reaching the bulb socket, then you will need to check the wiring every step of the way.

Apr 18, 2008 | Science & Laboratory

Not finding what you are looking for?
Science & Laboratory Logo

Related Topics:

164 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Nikon Science & Laboratory Experts

yadayada
yadayada

Level 3 Expert

75822 Answers

matt
matt

Level 3 Expert

713 Answers

William McMath

Level 2 Expert

178 Answers

Are you a Nikon Science and Laboratory Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...