Question about Haier Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remote control code
Dish Netork does not have the code for Olevia
but you can scan for the code using the infformation
Remote Code Power Scan
If your brand is not listed, use the following procedure to scan through all codes.
If you start the and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the scan automatically.
1. Turn ON the unit you want to program the remote to control.
2. Press the Mode button on the remote until the appropriate mode light is flashes
3. Press the Address button. The mode light will start flashing slowly.
4. Press the Power button. The mode light will stop flashing and stay lit.
5. Press the Up or Down arrow button to set the remote to the next code. The Down arrow button scans backward and the Up arrow button scans forward.
6. When the correct code is reached, the device (whether a TV, VCR, or other) will turn off.
7. Press the Address button to store the code in the remote control memory. If the code is valid for your remote, the mode light will blink 3 times.
8. Turn the device back ON by pressing the Power button.
9. Try some other functions to make sure you have the correct code. Occasionally the Power button may work when others do not.
10. If the other buttons work, follow the current settings procedure below to determine the current remote settings.
11. If the other buttons do not work, repeat the previous steps. The scan will resume from the last code stored.
12. The mode light will flash rapidly when the scan has returned to the starting point and all codes have been tested for that mode. The remote control may not control some device models.
Posted on Nov 23, 2007
I have the same setup like you. Direct TV and Emerson LCD TV. The Direct TV remote stores a limited amount of codes and none worked on my TV. Sadly it's not something you can update. They seem to only stick with the popular codes. Welcome to the "head of the curve" like me. lol
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2011 | Televison & Video
Feb 12, 2011 | Haier HL32R 32 in. LCD TV
Jun 18, 2009 | Haier HLE20BB EDTV-Ready LCD Television
May 28, 2009 | Haier HL42E LCD TV
May 30, 2008 | Haier TN201AUV 20" TV
Dec 26, 2007 | Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 09, 2007 | One For All URC-4330 Remote Control
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: