Question about Samsung Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Unlock region code
I found this info on the site and it works!!!!
1. Switch on the DVD player.
2. Open the disc tray, and leave it open.
3. On your remote key in the following number: 81328
4. Then press the ENTER key a number of times till region 9 comes up.
5. Press the MENU button on your remote.
6. Finally close the tray.
Posted on Mar 30, 2008
In DVD mode, press System Menu
Go down to the "Lock " icon
While lock is highlighed press zero "0" for 7 times ( i.e 0,0,0,0,0,0,0)
There will be pop-up window that asks you confirm. Press "OK"
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
Haven't tried it, but found this online somewhere....
1. Open tray and remove any disks in tray.
2. Close tray.
3. Switch Off Player and Unplug from mains wait 30 seconds (this clears RAM)
4. Reconnect to mains
5. Turn on player with remote.
6. Press ENTER on remote.
5. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9.
7. Press ENTER on remote. (The tray will open)
8. Switch off power from remote, then switch back on.
9. Player is now Region Free.
Posted on Mar 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2013 | Samsung BD-UP5000 Blu-ray and HD-DVD...
Jun 01, 2010 | Samsung Televison & Video
Dec 27, 2009 | Apex Digital HT-150 System
Oct 27, 2009 | Samsung Integrated DVD Player and Home...
Dec 01, 2008 | Televison & Video
Aug 01, 2008 | Televison & Video
777 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!