Question about Lite On (SOHC-5232K) (SOHC-5232K-BULK) CD-RW/DVD-ROM (Combo) Burner
1. How old is the unit?
2. Is it connected properly?
3. Is there dust in the cabinet?
4. Is the CD disk compatible with the unit?
5. Have you tried reloading the drivers for this unit?
6. If your software compatible with the Operating system?
7. what Operating system are you using?
8. Did you upgrade to Windows 7?
Posted on Sep 17, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 21, 2014 | HP Computers & Internet
Aug 23, 2011 | HP Compaq nx9020 Notebook
Apr 14, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Nov 07, 2009 | Optorite (dd0203 blk) DVD±RW Burner
Aug 04, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 13, 2008 | ASUS M5Np Notebook
Aug 22, 2007 | Ahead Software Nero 6.0 (60045) for PC
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: