Question about Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
This will work
1. Turn off your printer
2. Press and hold the STOP/RESET button
3. Press and hold Power ON button
4. While holding the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button
5. While holding still the Power ON button, press twice the STOP/RESET button
6. Release the Power ON button
7. Wait until it display an "idle" message. It will take about a minute.
8. When "idle" appear, open the top cover to expose the cartridges.
9. Lift up the cover for cartridge holder and take out both the black and color cartridges
10. Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer
11. Return the top cover and turn on the printer again
12. After the printer initialize, return the cartridges.
1. Press and Hold the STOP/RESET button and wait until it self restart.
2. Release the STOP/RESET button the the printer is restarting.
3. Wait for a few seconds
Posted on Oct 22, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Jun 27, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 01, 2010 | Canon BJC 4400 InkJet Printer
Oct 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 01, 2009 | Canon S400 InkJet Printer
Sep 20, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP2600 Photo InkJet Printer
Apr 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 30, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP4300 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 15, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Oct 01, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
209 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!