Question about Microwave Ovens
It usually goes something like this, with minor variations depending on model number:
1. Remove the work bowl completely from the base
2. Plug the food processor in and turn it on
3. Use a pen to depress the dark grey/black button on the base - if it spins, proceed
4. Put the work bowl on the base with the handle facing the front of the food processor - slide the work bowl until it locks - the white tabs show in the openings on the bottom of either side of the workbowl
5. Place the lid on the workbowl with the tab slightly left of the center of the workbowl handle - slide the lid counterclockwise until it won't slide any more
6. Place the pusher sleeve in the feeder tube of the lid with the lock facing the front of the food processor (may vary depending on model)
7. Slide the lock to the right into the locked position
The food processor should now work
Posted on Sep 17, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2017 | Cuisinart Microwave Ovens
Mar 15, 2017 | Cuisinart Microwave Ovens
May 11, 2014 | Cuisinart CMW-200 Convection/Microwave...
Feb 13, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Sep 15, 2017 | Microwave Ovens
Jan 08, 2011 | Cuisinart Microwave Ovens
Dec 20, 2010 | GE JNM1851SMSS Convection/Microwave Oven
Jan 14, 2009 | Hotpoint RVM1435 Microwave Oven
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!