Question about Canon PowerShot A400 Digital Camera
When i am clicking the round button in full press, the yellow and orange will just appear but then, it doesn't take a picture, i need this badly. :c
Here are some simple things to try first for a camera that won't power on. They won't work for every case, but they're worth a try:
Posted on May 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2013 | Panasonic PT-AE700U Multimedia Projector
Jan 10, 2013 | Toshiba TDP T1 Multimedia Projector
Jul 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Either restart your iPhone, or reboot the programme. It happens a bit with the 4S, but even more so with older iPhones.
To reboot the programme on the 4S, this is what I do:
1. Double-press the round home button. This will bring up a row of apps on the bottom of the screen. These are the apps that are currently running.
2. Swipe until you get to the Hipstamatic app.
3. Push down on the Hipstamatic app and hold until it jiggles and a red minus sign comes up.
4. Tap the red minus sign and your iPhone will shut the app down.
5. Press the round home button again - twice.
6. Now tap on the hipstamatic icon to open it again - it should now be fine.
Jun 14, 2011 | Synthetic Corp Hipstamatic
Sep 02, 2008 | Canon PowerShot SD550 / IXUS 750 Digital...
Apr 27, 2008 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S700 Digital Camera
Jun 10, 2007 | Canon PowerShot A400 Digital Camera
Apr 12, 2007 | Canon PowerShot SD400 / IXUS 50 Digital...
Sep 24, 2006 | Canon PowerShot A400 Digital Camera
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!